• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Looking at Tinder in Japan, women from Hong Kong, Shanghai, regions in China, and Singapore often talk about investment. Tinder is the den of fraudulent groups.

It's not only on Tinder, they are all over the dating apps. The funny thing is that they are also want you to talk to your friends and relatives to fall in the trap to. They are working on a Ponzi scheme here too, but once you know you fell on the trap, that process is a bit hard for them. However, I have seen story these people who were scammed also told their friends and family to invest too. Just block and kick them out when you see them on dating apps.

It's not only on Tinder, they are all over the dating apps. The funny thing is that they are also want you to talk to your friends and relatives to fall in the trap to. They are working on a Ponzi scheme here too, but once you know you fell on the trap, that process is a bit hard for them. However, I have seen story these people who were scammed also told their friends and family to invest too. Just block and kick them out when you see them on dating apps.
Agreed, although again I haven't encountered too many of these 'talk to your family' people yet. I encountered a couple on OKCupid (so a part of the Match group, same as Tinder) and sadly both accounts were nuked before I could report them to the authorities. There needs to be better oversight and awareness for this. I tried reaching out to Serpentza on youtube to cover it, but it doesn't directly deal with Mainland China. Nonetheless, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

I wanted to add that it is also suspicious if you cannot reach people over the weekends consistently, and I've had that happen as well.

Also, contacting the SFC complaint does help. At least several companies that I reported are on their list now. If you were a victim and showed them proof they'll add it on their ALERT LIST. All of these companies are not licenced and if their companies are registered under HK, they are not legal to conduct any type of tradings.

Hope it helps other from falling into that scam.

Also, contacting the SFC complaint does help. At least several companies that I reported are on their list now. If you were a victim and showed them proof they'll add it on their ALERT LIST. All of these companies are not licenced and if their companies are registered under HK, they are not legal to conduct any type of tradings.

Hope it helps other from falling into that scam.
I reported Knight service group to New Zealand's financial markets as well.
e-mail: questions@fma.govt.nz

On 2nd of July they already put the red flag about Business Choice Partners Group.

Hi Guys here is another bank details for the scamer pls be aware

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200817-131155_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817-131155_WhatsApp.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 72

Thanks, in the future can you copy and paste the Banking information in the thread so it's easier to search for it and easier for others to grab that information and save and send to the authority. Because they will have to type out that information.

They shut down this site:
bcpmarkets.com

Now they are using these other scam sites, funny how both of these sites are the same site but just different names.

bcpgltde.com

bcpmarkets.com/index.php/En

HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited
Beneficiary Name: Wang Xing Wei
Beneficiary Account Number: 052858677221
Swift Code: HSBCSGS2
Bank Code: 9548
10 Marina Boulevard
Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore

I think the more Bank accounts we collect it will help the authority trace it back to the people that's behind this.
The Law enforcement can contact the account owners and trace where the money goes to after, because it goes to a mule account then probably gets transferred to the scammers.

Back