• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Hi , I’ve just recently found this site, wish I’d looked abit harder 4 months again.. I’ve just had my account shut down by Temporalexchange. I’ve lost all my money , I did have $31000 in my account until the last trade I did with the agent Called Mr Boza , I felt like he purposely gave me false information so I would lose money.. I ended losing a substantial amount of money on that trade... Then he went quiet on WhatsApp.. I decided to do some trades on my own over the next week and gained quite a bit of money back, shortly after I find that my account has been deleted.. I received an email from TemporalExchange saying that My account has been closed no mention of where the funds were.. when I clicked on the login section on the email it directed to the log in page which has changed name to foreignexchangehousekeeping..
Now if you go onto the TemporalExchange website and go to login it directs you to the login page , on that page if you click home page it directs you to the foreignexchangehousekeeping web page... another company these scum are using
it started 4 months ago when I met a female on tinder from Hong Kong by the name of Lin Xia we chatted everyday on WhatsApp, the talk eventually got to trading currency.. I set up a Demo account and she gave me a server to connect to Sacredaring1limited, I’m new to trading , did some research, but at that time could not find any bad comments about the company. She would message me when it was time to trade and we traded together, she would always have very good profit , she mentioned she had a very good analysis team agent who would give her information when the market was strong .. This looked very inviting, and the way I was manipulated and put at ease I set up a real account and deposited $100 at this time the company was Sacredaring1limited.. I then got introduced to her agent Mr Boza, still chatting everyday I would follow her trades and be making profit. I made a couple more deposits carried on trading with his and hers information and be making more profit.. the talk then came to joining VIP team $30000 , by this time I had $10000 from followering there trades .. it was life changing for me earning this kind of money from following a couple of trades a week ... I had let my guard down totally and got emotionally attached to this female from chatting everyday ... then made a huge mistake of investing more money to join the VIP, when the money had arrived Mr Boza told me i needed to set up a new account , which I found a bit strange but when I questioned both of them they would always have a answer for everything,
I made a new account now it was with TemporalExchange and the MT5 server had changed to Knight Service Group ... all the money from my previous account had been transferred to the new account with my recent deposit .. over the next few weeks I’d missed a few trades when they messaged me , but I thought it was a bit strange as before they would give me plenty of notice when it was time to trade , but now it was always last minute I would receive the information... the last time Mr Boza message me to trade, I made the trade , but I feel like he gave false information and I lost money .... from then the female had stopped chatting with me and now Mr Boza , then account deleted. I feel so stupid and ashamed that I’ve fallen for this scam , it mentally draining, these evil people have no soul what’s so ever !! I hope they burn in hell...!
WhatsApp numbers
+852 6747 2642 Lin Xia
+852 6763 0387 Mr Boza

That happened to most of us here. Yes it sucks to lose that much money. That's why we have the forums to work together to try to take these guys down and inform people about these scammers. We are working on collecting as much data on these scammers as possible.

Hi , I’ve just recently found this site, wish I’d looked abit harder 4 months again.. I’ve just had my account shut down by Temporalexchange. I’ve lost all my money , I did have $31000 in my account until the last trade I did with the agent Called Mr Boza , I felt like he purposely gave me false information so I would lose money.. I ended losing a substantial amount of money on that trade... Then he went quiet on WhatsApp.. I decided to do some trades on my own over the next week and gained quite a bit of money back, shortly after I find that my account has been deleted.. I received an email from TemporalExchange saying that My account has been closed no mention of where the funds were.. when I clicked on the login section on the email it directed to the log in page which has changed name to foreignexchangehousekeeping..
Now if you go onto the TemporalExchange website and go to login it directs you to the login page , on that page if you click home page it directs you to the foreignexchangehousekeeping web page... another company these scum are using
it started 4 months ago when I met a female on tinder from Hong Kong by the name of Lin Xia we chatted everyday on WhatsApp, the talk eventually got to trading currency.. I set up a Demo account and she gave me a server to connect to Sacredaring1limited, I’m new to trading , did some research, but at that time could not find any bad comments about the company. She would message me when it was time to trade and we traded together, she would always have very good profit , she mentioned she had a very good analysis team agent who would give her information when the market was strong .. This looked very inviting, and the way I was manipulated and put at ease I set up a real account and deposited $100 at this time the company was Sacredaring1limited.. I then got introduced to her agent Mr Boza, still chatting everyday I would follow her trades and be making profit. I made a couple more deposits carried on trading with his and hers information and be making more profit.. the talk then came to joining VIP team $30000 , by this time I had $10000 from followering there trades .. it was life changing for me earning this kind of money from following a couple of trades a week ... I had let my guard down totally and got emotionally attached to this female from chatting everyday ... then made a huge mistake of investing more money to join the VIP, when the money had arrived Mr Boza told me i needed to set up a new account , which I found a bit strange but when I questioned both of them they would always have a answer for everything,
I made a new account now it was with TemporalExchange and the MT5 server had changed to Knight Service Group ... all the money from my previous account had been transferred to the new account with my recent deposit .. over the next few weeks I’d missed a few trades when they messaged me , but I thought it was a bit strange as before they would give me plenty of notice when it was time to trade , but now it was always last minute I would receive the information... the last time Mr Boza message me to trade, I made the trade , but I feel like he gave false information and I lost money .... from then the female had stopped chatting with me and now Mr Boza , then account deleted. I feel so stupid and ashamed that I’ve fallen for this scam , it mentally draining, these evil people have no soul what’s so ever !! I hope they burn in hell...!
WhatsApp numbers
+852 6747 2642 Lin Xia
+852 6763 0387 Mr Boza
Sorry for your money loss. It will be a valuable life experience for you. Hope you can recover from this.

Thanks for sharing the story!

Attachments

• EE8E5CD3-70D9-4EA6-9DA8-FB74580C4869.jpeg
    EE8E5CD3-70D9-4EA6-9DA8-FB74580C4869.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 5DBE7969-F5ED-4F78-9FAA-A790D59ED310.jpeg
    5DBE7969-F5ED-4F78-9FAA-A790D59ED310.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 0009FE56-D5DE-4D93-A418-B20DA7472D0A.jpeg
    0009FE56-D5DE-4D93-A418-B20DA7472D0A.jpeg
    564.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 838EFAD9-0D19-4964-B799-E2F44A979D69.png
    838EFAD9-0D19-4964-B799-E2F44A979D69.png
    839.6 KB · Views: 19
WhatsApp numbers
+852 6747 2642 Lin Xia
+852 6763 0387 Mr Boza

Hey,

Thanks for sharing. You are not the only victims that they have scammed. I know it doesn't make it feel any better when you are not the only one. However, we have a group of people working on taking these people down. The pics that you posted is not even them and that's how they played our emotions. Looking back we might find ourselves very stupid. However, don't feel discourage that this kind of incidents can happen to anyone. I hope you saved up all the info you have with them and REPORT THEM ASAP!!!

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

Report them to your local bank after the police report. They might be using mule accounts but still let them know so they can freeze those accounts and make their life miserable. They are working on multiple scams. Report them and try your best to warn others from falling into their shitty game. You spent 4 months with them which you know a lot about them. They use the same tactics so that we can educate others.

Hey,

Thanks for sharing. You are not the only victims that they have scammed. I know it doesn't make it feel any better when you are not the only one. However, we have a group of people working on taking these people down. The pics that you posted is not even them and that's how they played our emotions. Looking back we might find ourselves very stupid. However, don't feel discourage that this kind of incidents can happen to anyone. I hope you saved up all the info you have with them and REPORT THEM ASAP!!!

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

Report them to your local bank after the police report. They might be using mule accounts but still let them know so they can freeze those accounts and make their life miserable. They are working on multiple scams. Report them and try your best to warn others from falling into their shitty game. You spent 4 months with them which you know a lot about them. They use the same tactics so that we can educate others.
Thanks for your comment, it’s been certainly a shock to the system going through this ordeal, I’ve been played very well , or I’ve been careless and let my guard down, as the lady in question came across very genuine and honest... I have reported it to the FCA and the ACTION FRAUD UK.. still waiting for a response.

This time the IP address is clean!
We got them, guys!

This scammer IP address is unprotected! They didn't used VPN!

here is the proof:

Free IP Address Lookup & Proxy Detection Test | IP Address Details | Proxy IP Check

Lookup IP address details and detect if an IP address is a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection with a FREE proxy detection test by IPQS! Free IP address lookup tool. Check any IP address.
www.ipqualityscore.com
www.ipqualityscore.com

Find IP Location For 112.120.247.130 - Hong Kong

Search for an IP address 112.120.247.130: located in Central District Hong Kong
www.ip-lookup.org

And it is even from the guy/girl who scammed me!

scammer phone number: +85259838957

scammer02.PNG

Date/Time2020-11-11 03:57:12
IP Address112.120.247.130
CountryHong Kong, Central
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeTue Nov 10 2020 23:56:26 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IPd3931394-137e-4647-ae8a-b53ab91f4a79.local
GPUIntel(R) HD Graphics
BrowserChrome (86.0.4240.183)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.183 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Namen112120247130.netvigator.com
ISPHKT Limited

Now everything has to be done really quick!
Every victim has get in contact with HK law enforcement as soon as possible now!
You can report it here:

https://www.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en

Now they can be identified from HK police!
Please leave your report reference number here later!

We got them!
Soon they will cry like little girls, when the police raids their scammer office!

Hello all:
I just pretty much read all the comments on this post, and I would like to share my ongoing actions to different authorities. I was asked to do wire transfers to different individuals associated with EAST WEST BANK. Please send your complaint to FraudInvestigationCases@eastwestbank.com, this email address was provided by them. Also, please call them 626-371-8110x5. There must something wrong with this bank since I have noticed so many fraudulent accounts associated with this bank. In order to further proceed the case, they will need your police report, IC3 report . Please do file a fraudulent report with your local police. Please call the bank every single day to follow up your case with them. The purpose is to draw their attention and put more pressure on them looking into those accounts. If the bank “overlooked” those suspicious accounts or actually play an umbrella role to cover their back, that’s horrible. We can also report the bank to https://www.consumerfinance.gov/about-us/contact-us/. I have not done this part yet, but I do write email to them if I find out evidences to prove the bank not complying with law probably, I will report them.
For suspicious accounts in Singapore, please filed your case to Singapore police and MAS authority. At the same time, I also emailed to HSBC SG to report the account.
For accounts in HK, I just filed an e-filed on the HK police force website. You can complete online form there.
Last, work closely with your bank, and let them know your situation and urge them to communicate with those beneficiary banks to recall your money back.
These are all ongoing actions I am taking. And please share with me if you have any lucks on taking any money back.
If you have more actions with EAST WEST BANK, please do share with me. I will do the same as well, we all need to work together to have our money back.

Back