• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
From what you describe, I don’t see how you can conclude it is a scam company

i just started with them, I want also to be careful, but I don’t want to lose my chance if this is a real opportunity

what makes you think this is a scam?

LonnyFX.com is a scam for sure.

1. They are newly incorporated in the last few months just like all the other scam sites.

2. They follow the same M.O. just like any other scam site, attractive girl from a dating site trying to get you to invest.

3. They use the same banking information account to wire money to just like the other scam site.

4. Website layout is the same just like the other scam site, same spelling and grammar mistake.

There are plenty more evidences as well.

I would suggest you not use them.

Attachments

• lonny.png
    lonny.png
    66 KB · Views: 20
From what you describe, I don’t see how you can conclude it is a scam company

i just started with them, I want also to be careful, but I don’t want to lose my chance if this is a real opportunity

what makes you think this is a scam?
@kcount29 already listed enough evidences that lonnyFX is scam!
To complete the evidences:
  • lonnyFX is using the same IP address like over 30 scam websites
  • lonnyFX is hiding behind a proxy/VPN connection (cowards, haha)
  • lonnyFX is using a fake office address
Maybe it was not that obivious several months before that lonnyFX is scam.
But now it's so obivious that I have to assume that you are a troll, @Weefeen44!
Don't feed the troll!

I have opened a thread about Kerford Limited about this kind of romance scam as well. However, I considered myself lucky and grateful too. I am able to withdraw my money including profit at the first deposit.

Here is what I did.

I told them I have more money but I want to make sure the withdrawal is reliable or not before investing huge sum of money into it.

I invest 3K USD at first deposit then I told them I have 30K in my bank account that I plan to invest more of it if withdrawal is successful.

Whoever lost their money might use this tips too. Who knows? Maybe scammers are greedy too?

LonnyFX.com is a scam for sure.

1. They are newly incorporated in the last few months just like all the other scam sites.

2. They follow the same M.O. just like any other scam site, attractive girl from a dating site trying to get you to invest.

3. They use the same banking information account to wire money to just like the other scam site.

4. Website layout is the same just like the other scam site, same spelling and grammar mistake.

There are plenty more evidences as well.

I would suggest you not use them.
Assuming they are actually registered in Canada, see below.

1604329665350.png

1604329751947.png

Thank you for sharing your story!
I am sorry for your loss and hope you can recover soon from this!
I also hope that the relationships to your relatives are not badly affected because of this incident.

Please do never again transfer money to them! Everything what they are saying is a lie!
Some people on this forum are claiming that they managed to withdraw the money they invested.
But I do not believe them. The greed of those criminals knows no limits!
They would never ever let their victims withdraw the invested money!
They still want me to send them the money. I cancelled all Whatsapp accounts of them. I don't want them to deceive me again.

Thank you for your words. Actually, I don't have any money right now. All my saves are gone. Now I have 98 euros. I save it for 19 years. How stupid I am.

Don't worry, you'll make those money back soon. Don't be disappointed, there's nothing in this world that we can fix and these crooks will pay their times.

Stay strong, hopefully you can get help from your local community assistance. I'm sure there are a lot of organization for people like us, who were victims of any monetary scams

Hi , I’ve just recently found this site, wish I’d looked abit harder 4 months again.. I’ve just had my account shut down by Temporalexchange. I’ve lost all my money , I did have $31000 in my account until the last trade I did with the agent Called Mr Boza , I felt like he purposely gave me false information so I would lose money.. I ended losing a substantial amount of money on that trade... Then he went quiet on WhatsApp.. I decided to do some trades on my own over the next week and gained quite a bit of money back, shortly after I find that my account has been deleted.. I received an email from TemporalExchange saying that My account has been closed no mention of where the funds were.. when I clicked on the login section on the email it directed to the log in page which has changed name to foreignexchangehousekeeping..
Now if you go onto the TemporalExchange website and go to login it directs you to the login page , on that page if you click home page it directs you to the foreignexchangehousekeeping web page... another company these scum are using
it started 4 months ago when I met a female on tinder from Hong Kong by the name of Lin Xia we chatted everyday on WhatsApp, the talk eventually got to trading currency.. I set up a Demo account and she gave me a server to connect to Sacredaring1limited, I’m new to trading , did some research, but at that time could not find any bad comments about the company. She would message me when it was time to trade and we traded together, she would always have very good profit , she mentioned she had a very good analysis team agent who would give her information when the market was strong .. This looked very inviting, and the way I was manipulated and put at ease I set up a real account and deposited $100 at this time the company was Sacredaring1limited.. I then got introduced to her agent Mr Boza, still chatting everyday I would follow her trades and be making profit. I made a couple more deposits carried on trading with his and hers information and be making more profit.. the talk then came to joining VIP team $30000 , by this time I had $10000 from followering there trades .. it was life changing for me earning this kind of money from following a couple of trades a week ... I had let my guard down totally and got emotionally attached to this female from chatting everyday ... then made a huge mistake of investing more money to join the VIP, when the money had arrived Mr Boza told me i needed to set up a new account , which I found a bit strange but when I questioned both of them they would always have a answer for everything,
I made a new account now it was with TemporalExchange and the MT5 server had changed to Knight Service Group ... all the money from my previous account had been transferred to the new account with my recent deposit .. over the next few weeks I’d missed a few trades when they messaged me , but I thought it was a bit strange as before they would give me plenty of notice when it was time to trade , but now it was always last minute I would receive the information... the last time Mr Boza message me to trade, I made the trade , but I feel like he gave false information and I lost money .... from then the female had stopped chatting with me and now Mr Boza , then account deleted. I feel so stupid and ashamed that I’ve fallen for this scam , it mentally draining, these evil people have no soul what’s so ever !! I hope they burn in hell...!
WhatsApp numbers
+852 6747 2642 Lin Xia
+852 6763 0387 Mr Boza

Attachments

• 4153C3D5-06D8-431D-98D0-CA72DC047174.jpeg
    4153C3D5-06D8-431D-98D0-CA72DC047174.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 37227F5C-BADC-4D79-803D-8144FA783278.jpeg
    37227F5C-BADC-4D79-803D-8144FA783278.jpeg
    278.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 77B0A6EA-D84B-4F9E-957E-ED5FBEDB26A7.jpeg
    77B0A6EA-D84B-4F9E-957E-ED5FBEDB26A7.jpeg
    406.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 0BBC50BB-AFD2-4F30-80C4-BC271F2BA156.jpeg
    0BBC50BB-AFD2-4F30-80C4-BC271F2BA156.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 40
  • D4030CC7-FC73-4D3B-8530-F48CE41F8DE6.jpeg
    D4030CC7-FC73-4D3B-8530-F48CE41F8DE6.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 140A9BC9-998B-4E65-9CA7-CD9CECAC881D.png
    140A9BC9-998B-4E65-9CA7-CD9CECAC881D.png
    929.2 KB · Views: 40
I just got a response from the HSBC bank in Singapore!
Who of you has transfered money to a bank account from the HSBC bank?
Please reply as soon as possible!
I sent a payment last month of £17100
To HSBC bank
HSBC BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Beneficiary Name: Wang xing Wei
Beneficiary Account number: 052858677221
Swift Code: HSBCSGS2
Bank Code: 9548
Bank Address: 10 Marina
Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial
Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore
When this money arrived the agent said I had too open a new account , I already had an account open with Sacredaring1limited, the profits that I made in that account and the recent deposit would require a VIP account, which was with TemporalExchange, It did actually arrive in my trading account , but a few weeks later my account was deleted

Back