CabEX EA : FPA 30 day free trial and 50% discount offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

phibase

Phibase Representative
logo-bg.png

CabEX EA brings to you a robust strategy for trading GBPUSD. CabEX now has a live trading track record of over one year proving its robustness and potential. CabEX EA equity is up by 45% - Maximum draw down was just 16% (Alpari UK).

CabEX EA has been in live trading since May, 2013. Version 2 was released in December 2013 and since then the EA has gained over 900 pips, averaging about 100 pips per month. This translates to about 18% gain at medium risk and 32% gain at higher risk level (Alpari UK).

CabEX-Yearly-pips.png

Live tests vs back tests

CabEX EA lives tests match perfectly with the tickdata backtests. The EA is seen to have potential to perform well in varied market conditions and with standing all kinds of price actions with acceptable drawdown levels.

V2-Live-vs-BT-Dec13June14.png

CabEX is the only automated strategy (non grid/martingale) which survived and profited the 2013-2014 price action. CabEX has been one of the very few system that survived and even profited from the price action changes seen in 2013-2014. CabEX strategy is expected to benefit from improved trading conditions seen in GBPUSD going forward.

CabEX EA is proven to perform similarly on all brokers (ECN, STP and Standard accounts).

CabEX EA : Now available with trial 30 day trial

FPA members can now get a 30 day trial of CabEX EA for free. This offer is valid until 15th September, 2014.

Get your free 30 day trial now!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER TO FPA MEMBERS ONLY
(Valid until 14th October, 2014 - 17:00 hrs EST):

Market price of CabEX EA is US$ 450. The EA will be available to FPA members at a discount of 50% during the promotional period (Valid until 14th October, 2014 - 17:00 hrs EST.

As an FPA member, you can get the CabEX lifetime license for just US$ 225 using the coupon below:

Coupon Code: FPACAB50914

Last edited:
The FPA has a Live Performance Test of CabEX running here...

CabEX EA Real Account Performance Test by Forex Peace Army

If you use this on a live account, please come back and leave a review here...

Phibase MT4 Expert Advisor Reviews by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA recommends testing all new trading software and methods first on demo accounts and then very small live accounts before risking significant funds.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2014-09-15T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, September 15th, 2014.

This is probably another con. I signed up for Tradealerter Forex signals through a similar advert over 3 weeks ago and I haven't had anything back from anyone even though money was taken from my bank account.

The trial download is a fully automated process. FPA member has to enter the trial application form which includes MT4 account numbers on which they wish to run the trial EA. The trial download email is sent instantly. Sometimes your email client may mark it as spam since it is auto generated email. Please check spam folder. If not found, you can email us and we can resend the email to you. There is no payment information involved when signing up for the 30 day free trial.

Discounted Buy Now/Payment link is to be used only when FPA member is fully satisfied with the trial or understands the strategy completely. Detailed description of strategy, live performance and strategy tests are provided on the website (CabEX EA V2)

Vasvas,

The FPA takes complaints over issues in Freebies and Discounts very seriously. You could have...

Posted in the thread for the offer you are having a problem with.
PMed the person who posted the offer.
Submitted a review for the company.
Used "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to let the FPA know.

Instead, you've attacked an unrelated company for no reason other than they made an offer in this folder. Would you want to be accused of theft just because someone in the same page of the local phone directory had an issue processing an order?

Please check your email. I emailed you and the owner of company that you are complaining about a few minutes ago. He's already replied and is trying to fix the situation.

Last edited:
NO problem... I can try it for free for all of you

AND THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE RESULTS...

(If it works, why do you sell it?)

PEACE

CabEX V2 requires MT4 Build 600+. The trial version is not compatible with earlier (less than 600) builds of MT4.

Does this offer really expire within the hour? I don't currently have an MT4 capable platform (I'm on ThinkorSwim, a great platform for options and futures, also equities and research, but not so good on FX), but will contact FXCM today to question them (I use a Mac) and finalize. I'd like to try this but need to establish an account and this will take a day or two, maybe 3 for funding to activate. Anything I can do do suspend this 5 pm thing or is it meaningless anyway. It's a ticking clock with a deadline at 5 NY time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back