• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caesar Trade scammed me

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Sir,

How about my money? Mr Minh deposit for me by his Perfect Money account, why you don't refund money to Mr Minh or me? Why you send money to other one?

Sounds we have an argument between 3 parties (trader, IB and broker). I think trader don't lie. The problem here is the money that IB has deposited to broker... Do you have the proof of deposit, IB?

Dear Ceasar,

I deposit money for:
1. Pham Hong Diep: 1000$
2. Vu Thi Nga: 1000$
3. Nguyen Linh Nham: 1000$
4. Pham Thi Tuyet Hanh:1000$

All clients I deposit by my Perfect Money Account U3759673. Ms Pham Hong Diep has not have Perfect Money account. You're lying me, all my clients and others.

Please recheck and send money soon

Sir,

Perfect Money Account # U3759673 is owned by Diep Pham Hong according to Perfect Money. All funds were remitted from that account. All funds were returned to that account. A complaint concerning this matter was already filed with the FSCL in NZ and it was determined that the funds were returned. There is nothing more we can do for you. If you have any further issues, you can contact support@caesartrade.com.

Sir,

Your clients didn't pay any money directly to us.It is our understanding that your clients trusted you with their money. They gave the money to you and then you gave it to Diep Pham Hong, who then sent it to us through Perfect Money. We sent the money back to Diep Pham Hong to the same Perfect Money account he used to send us the money as we are required. You and/or your clients need to contact Diep Pham Hong in order to get the money that was sent to him. If he doesn't give the money back, you might want to consider talking legal action in your country against him.

Can you please provide proofs that you sent money back to Ms Pham Hong Diep`s Perfect Money account because as minhnguyen217 said "Ms Pham Hong Diep has not have Perfect Money account."

Sir,

Perfect Money Account # U3759673 is owned by Diep Pham Hong according to Perfect Money. All funds were remitted from that account. All funds were returned to that account. A complaint concerning this matter was already filed with the FSCL in NZ and it was determined that the funds were returned. There is nothing more we can do for you. If you have any further issues, you can contact support@caesartrade.com.

Dear Sir,

Perfect Money Account # U3759673 is owned by me, I'm Nguyen Van Minh. You are wrong. Please check picture for more detail

PM Account.JPG

Hello minhnguyen217

CaesarTrade claims the "Perfect Money account" U3759673 is owned by Diep Pham Hong.

You claim the "Perfect Money account" U3759673 is owned by yourself.

Can you prove that you genuinely own this "Perfect Money account" account ?

Did you have an agreement with caesartrade.com to act as a IB for the company and if so did they know in advance that you alone would be depositing funds from your own pocket into other trading accounts for your clients ?

Good luck
Liz

Can you please provide proofs that you sent money back to Ms Pham Hong Diep`s Perfect Money account because as minhnguyen217 said "Ms Pham Hong Diep has not have Perfect Money account."

That proof was sent in an earlier post and it was sent to the NZ Government Dispute Resolution Scheme who determined that the money was refunded. This issue is resolved and now closed.

Hello minhnguyen217

CaesarTrade claims the "Perfect Money account" U3759673 is owned by Diep Pham Hong.

You claim the "Perfect Money account" U3759673 is owned by yourself.

Can you prove that you genuinely own this "Perfect Money account" account ?

Did you have an agreement with caesartrade.com to act as a IB for the company and if so did they know in advance that you alone would be depositing funds from your own pocket into other trading accounts for your clients ?

Good luck
Liz

Much earlier in this thread, Pham Diep Hong confirmed herself that he had a Perfect Money account, so at this point, I'm a bit confused as to why this conversation is continuing. This group of clients as swindled by their IB and the remitter of funds. Now everyone is denying ownership of the account used for payment. No wonder everyone is pointing the finger back at Caesar Trade... We are the only ones telling the truth and backing up our actions. At this point, we are concluding our role in this discussion. Any further inquiries should be sent to support@caesartrade.com.

Hi All,

I'm Pham Hong Diep, my account number 1042489. I confirm that I got 2 014$, it's my profit. But Cearsar don't pay 1 000$, it's my deposit. Please send 1 000$ for me.

Click image for larger version.

Name: Diep 1.JPG
Views: 2
Size: 160.9 KB
ID: 14836
Click image for larger version.

Name: Diep 2.JPG
Views: 3
Size: 78.7 KB
ID: 14837

Hi Sir,

How about my money? Mr Minh deposit for me by his Perfect Money account, why you don't refund money to Mr Minh or me? Why you send money to other one?

Mr. Ming appears to hve given your money to Diep Pham Hong. Ms. Hong used a Perfect Money Account to send money to us. We returned the money to that same Perfect Money account. In the future, you should not trust your money to a third party. As soon as you did that you increased your risk that you would lose your money. As a company we are only obligated to the original remitter of funds.

Back