• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem caesartrade.com scam

I am having an issue with a company
The client traded with money which is not his and he is not an innocent party, I have to agree with that. Still the customer made profits out of money which was partly his, this doesn't give you the right you cancel all his profits after you deposited money in mistake to his account.
Let me ask you this Eric- without the money added by mistake could he trade without reaching a stop-out or couldn't open the positions due to sufficient margin requirements? if yes- I believe the profits should be his, if not- I suggest you try to get a half way settlement.

I'm beginning to think that Brutus did the right thing.

LOL ! :)

if yes- I believe the profits should be his, if not- I suggest you try to get a half way settlement.

Be honored by your wisdom and your common sense, but it's a hard business to face a carpet salesman (in a souq) who haggles over small sums. :)
See their T&C, it can take as long as 20 days for a substancial withdrawal, imagine !

Last edited:
Hi,

The client who created this post did email and agreed to my offer.

Hi,
i am interested to trade with your platform again.I accept your offer. i will trade with 300$(Deposit amount) + 900$(Bonus). overall i am happy with your decision.

I am waiting for to trade.please deposit to my trading account.

If you are in need of personal service or a customized account or want to use the 400% bonus offer - well, that's what we are in business for.

Regards,
Eric

PS You can always take the time to call or email me. I try to be accessible to potential clients as well.

Dear Pharaoh and Eddiger thanks for your support.Now i am satisfy with their offer,300$ my deposit amount and 900$ bonus. They deposited 1200$ to my account,I am happy to trade again on caesartrade. Very soon i will make a profit and will be requested withdraw,Later i will update.Once again thank you very much for all.

I'm glad Amahendran is happy with the new and improved offer.

I still consider the ability to grab ALL profit after the broker makes a mistake to be a very bad thing. Imagine if someone was running an EA on a VPS. The EA wouldn't care about the source of additional funds and the client might not notice for some time. Alternatively, a smaller amount might not be noticed if it happened to a trader who was very active and didn't carefully check his statement.

I also consider that a broker reserving the right to close an account for any reason at any time (a common and normal term of service) combined with a 50% confiscation of profits and initial deposit of the account is closed (one of the WORST items I've ever seen in TOS) to be a lethal combination.

Why would anyone put $1000 with a broker if the broker reserves the right to close the account and take $500 just after the account is opened?

I'll let you guys contemplate that for awhile. I have a plane to catch.

Good news, this saga is behind us!

I do agree with my fellow Pharaoh regarding closing the account by any reason and any time by the company, maybe it's a good chance for Eric to update the TOS.

I need to take some time to examine the current terms to decide how the FPA's review page for CaesarTrade will deal the 300% bonus program.

I invested 1000$ bonus with caesar and got 5000$ equity... I traded for month and i was able to meet up with 406 lot..
each time am trading i keep asking them if i have not gone against the rules and regulation they said i have not.. that my account is in a good condition... they removed the leverage of 1.500 that they gave me initially because they saw the way am making profit... This really reduced my profit but i work harder and was able to end my 406 lot with a balance of 8,434.32$ ...
Then i was happy i ran to my client portal to make witdrawal.. but i was told to transfer to the landing account...
I was excited but when i tried it ... i keep receiving error message that i have open position left... i checked my platform again... no single order was on... all order have been closed... I tried these many times but getting errror...and whenever i try to chat with them when they see my id they will closed up the chat....i call their phone number many times they keep saying no one available to talk to me over 3 weeks now

please and please help me beg them to pay me my money i worked hard for... if they know they can not pay such money why did they call themselves a broker...?

everyone be aware dont invest even $5 with them because no matter how you trade you will never get paid..
but i will take this complaint to all regulatory forex body so that many people will not fall to this scam site call broker ...
This people are big scammers not worthy to exist on the internet... I pray some people to arrest them and close their website that they use to scam people and fraud people money.

I am attaching all my account details to see what am talking about is so painful and annoying ...
am only seeing digit........

best regards
Michael Agunede

metatrader account number 2100024872
myike2@yahoo.com

above is my account info....
please anyone that knows their direct contact should help us fight for our money.

Back