Capital Trust Markets-Reza Mokhtarian(FRAUD & SCAM)

I have a reply from Reza to the formal invitation:

"Dont send me this nonsense man. If he really has a claim or I really took 100k from him he could easily charge me. This is (profanity deleted) and I wont participate in it. He deposited 75k. Took back over 40k of it and asked me to let him run the brokerage for the remaining amount and in terms of identity fraud. How did i get his ids when he's in pakistan and what would I have done with it lol I love the bandwagoners. He stole money from a guy who went to jail in pakistan and the guy came out of jail and now he's playing this game. Have him contact my lawyer Alpesh Patel. Google him. His info is easily attainable. Tell him to prove I am using his money. All these people think I took there peanut deposits and built a life out of it. Give me a (profanity deleted) break. Everyone claiming money is the true scammers. I work 20 hours a day for what I have. Now leave me alone. End of story"

Since Reza is refusing to address the issue directly, I see no reason to delay moving this to Open Cases.

Please continue to add your evidence to this thread, including details of Reza's use of your ID.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Syed:
Yes, of course fraud person never acknowledges that he is a fraud, he refused to participate which at first hints everyone that he is hiding, the deposits were made through CC and Skrill And no withdrawal was taken by me or came back to my accounts of skrill n CC, Reza obviously had my Id's because when we open trading account at any broker around the world, they ask of ID,bank statement. I never stole money from any one, my client had straight deposited his funds through his CC under his own name through my IB as I introduced him, Reza making false story that my client went to Jail sounds extremely stupid of him, I would love to contact the lawyer Alpesh Patel and would surely google him, to prove that reza is using my money is obvious that the funds were in trading account and he closed capital trust markets without any information and ran away is purely a scam and he himself is a duffer and fraud, 100K deposit is not a peanut deposit for me and it takes ages for many people to earn that much money, his 20hours working a day must be involved in scamming more and more people around the globe.
I am pretty sure he will never come to open case and would response.
I would request moderator to move this to Open Cases.
and i never let him open and run the brokerage for my amount, Reza is a cheat and he learns to cheat people in every second of his life, He is a fraud and He used my ID to do Identity fraud. and with that I would love this person Mr Lawyer (Alpesh Patel) to come to these forums and respond if he has real guts to face people who are cheated by Reza Mokhtarian,

email sent to Alpesh Patel to confirm if he is representing the fraud Reza Mokhtarian.

Attachments

• email to Alpish_15jan16.jpg
    email to Alpish_15jan16.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
Reza Mokhtarian/CTM/ Capital Trust Markets posted this on Instagram for 5 mins. Looks like he is broke.

image.jpg

Reza Mokhtarian/CTM/ Capital Trust Markets posted this on Instagram for 5 mins. Looks like he is broke.

View attachment 23274
--------------------------------
What i can see in pic is the account worth over 12M , but the pic is very low resolution, he is not broke, but for sure will one day, the scam and fraud he has done with so many number of people that he is cursed for entire life

CTM GLOBAL LIMITED – 09xxxxxxx

Action will now commence to remove the company.

Before removing the company a few letters will be sent to the registered office address.

Providing we receive no objections to strike off the company will be dissolved.

Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House

CTM GLOBAL LIMITED – 09xxxxxxx

Action will now commence to remove the company.

Before removing the company a few letters will be sent to the registered office address.

Providing we receive no objections to strike off the company will be dissolved.

Yours sincerely
Fraud Team
Integrity Unit
Companies House
I got this scam shut down , the ID fraud done by Reza

So you are saying that Reza attempted to set up a UK company for Capital Trust Markets using your ID documents, right?

Back