• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Capitaloneforex.com scammer denied my repeated $30.000 withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company
Hello all.
As I already briefly explained on my one star review about capitaloneforex company (better say “crime organization”) here at CapitalOne Forex Warning | CapitalOneForex.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army, they stolen me and my wife a total of USD 29,922.62 on our accounts# 56841 and 94794 ($ 27,240.77 deposited there through Visa credit card and Skrill, plus $ 2,681.85 in profit achieved on closed positions – at the net of a loss on five HEDGED open positions of $ 1,568.03 that I’ve still not closed because they changed the respective entry prices during the weekend, as you’ll see from the accounts statements I’ve attached, raising, of course, the overall loss on those open positions!!).
They denied me every withdrawal request I sent them via email, via Skype (chatting with my account manager Rayan Hussam and one of the two master puppets Makcim Salakhav, the other one is Samir Beool btw), via their live chat on the site and via phone, with the most fancy and absurd excuses: “your accounts have to be checked by an auditor”, “we have a lot of withdrawal request on queue”, “we have to recharge our Skrill account”, “the actual funds on your accounts are only bonus, so not withdrawable” (this I have been said after, on last 19th of July, they removed all bonuses from my accounts plus made the other “adjustments” - like add “deposit never received” and “wrong transfer from…” wordings and, last but not least, entry prices changes on my five open trades, as you can see from the accounts statements attached before they “corrections”, on 18th of July, and after them, on 21st of July).
Not need to mention that I have full receipt/proof of ALL deposit I sent there well stored on file (Skrill and Visa credit card transaction numbers from respective accounts statements), so, when they wrote on my account statements “deposit never received” or “wrong transfer” (look at the acc 94794 statement attached on last 19th of July), this means that Skrill and Visa circuit retain the funds I sent to capitaloneforex through these two payment systems, so, they (Skrill and Visa brand) are the thieves, not Samir Beool and Makcim Salakhav, because they “never received” my funds, poor men!!
Also, lately Mr. Makcim Salakhav and Mr. Rayan Hussam constantly appear off line on Skype and never reply to my messages I left there.
So, to sum up:
- capitaloneforex “lost”, “missed”, “never received” the most part of my deposits and then removed those funds fraudulently from my wife’s account# 94794;
- capitaloneforex change open trades entry prices over the weekend to rise my floating loss (btw, on five totally hedged trades), denying the evidence even when I said them that I have all statements recorded “before” and “after” their “make up”!;
- capitaloneforex refuse to reply and follow up to all my withdrawal requests via email, messages, Skype and so on through false promises and the most fancy and absurd excuses, one after another.
I know very well how the things go there at capitaloneforex company, getting those details from a guy that run out of this “business” when he understood that Samir & Makcim are only two criminals/thieves with the ONLY aim to steal clients funds through 100% (and more) trading bonuses, false promises, presentation of trading strategies that “cannot lose”, denied withdrawal requests and the dirty tricks I shown you above along with the CLEAR proofs of their scam: Samir & Makcim, btw, are the only ones that have access to the company Skrill account, so, all withdrawal requests must be authorized and can be “materially” executed by those two scum of men only.
Under FPA’s suggestion, I’ve mailed again to Makcim at gm@capitaloneforex.com (and to FPA on Cc) on last 24th of July, asking them, again, to get all my funds back, but anything happened so far.
Last, I don’t need to say that I retain ALL the receipt and Skrill/Visa personal account statements that prove all the deposits sent to the above mentioned Capitaloneforex accounts of mine over the time.
Let’s see how the Cofx “new management” (?!?!) will deal with this BIG ($30K on the line to be returned, not few bucks only!!) issue of mine.
Attached, both my accounts# 94794 (before and after their “make up” on my open positions) and 56841 full detailed statements.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a make-or-break issue to me. If the "new management" can't solve this problem, it's a clear indication that the company either lacks funds or is simply intent on taking money from traders.

I`m still amazed that why people are trading with CapitalOneForex. tooooooo many complaints about them and FPA already marked them as a SCAM Company.........

Some of these people may have had accounts from before the big issues started. CapitalOneForex even had regulation at one point.

95% of all forex brokers provide excellent service - until you try to make a withdrawal of a significant amount of money. That's when you find out if your broker is any good or not.

Some of these people may have had accounts from before the big issues started. CapitalOneForex even had regulation at one point.

95% of all forex brokers provide excellent service - until you try to make a withdrawal of a significant amount of money. That's when you find out if your broker is any good or not.

Actually FPA is an international forum and they don't advertise in each country (no money to do that and no benefits). While scam broker can spend a lot of money to enter a country market. Then client easily think they're reliable broker and no hesitate to invest. After that you know what happen.

I meant with an experienced trader, it's impossible to get scammed by these scam brokers but it easier with newbie trader.

Actually FPA is an international forum and they don't advertise in each country (no money to do that and no benefits). While scam broker can spend a lot of money to enter a country market. Then client easily think they're reliable broker and no hesitate to invest. After that you know what happen.

I meant with an experienced trader, it's impossible to get scammed by these scam brokers but it easier with newbie trader.

Dear undertaker,

I'm NOT a newbie at all (neither for years I'm trading forex, nor for age) and I can assure you, as Pharaoh correctly posted above, that when I've initially invested, there were ALL the guarantees (including NZ regulation) to start with.

The issues started later unfortunately.

Dear undertaker,

I'm NOT a newbie at all (neither for years I'm trading forex, nor for age) and I can assure you, as Pharaoh correctly posted above, that when I've initially invested, there were ALL the guarantees (including NZ regulation) to start with.

The issues started later unfortunately.

Well, Many regular trader are checking FPA scam folder regular basis to keep update about their ongoing broker/brokers..... you should do the same from next time.

For those who still don't know him, attached is the face and other info about bastard number one, Mr. Samir Beool. The picture of bastard number two, Mr. Makcim Salakhav (reachable at gm@capitaloneforex.com, that with his so called "new management" keep denying any withdrawal request of mine and also to update FPA side with any news about my pending requests), will follow soon.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20140526_132220.jpg
    20140526_132220.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 19
non capisco la gente!
Da più di un anno capitaloneforex truffa in modo sistematico, ma la gente non legge e non capisce nulla.
Il forum e' pieno di testimonianze truffa da parte di capitaloneforex.

Master puppets personal account

Attached is the full statement of ONE of Samir Beool (chief master of puppets) personal REAL account (the # 92073), which I got the investor password of from the former employee that run out from the bastards recently: as you can see, the final balance is very high (over $240K on last 21st of July), because steal client's funds makes a lot (!), and he also like to play with those stolen funds.

The Samir&Makcim scammer's band recently changed its investor password, so I cannot access it anymore since I started to ask them for my withdrawals.

I've also been said, during one of my several chat with them to get back my money, that they have "problems in refilling their Skrill account".... yeah, of course, the poor Samir play with a $240K account only, I can understand this, poor man...

So, mine and other scammer clients funds are still there and they could give them back anytime if they only wanted this!!

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Full 92073 Samir Beool acc statement.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
Back