Cheated by Banc de binary

Thanks. I will try my best to explain my bank. I hope in the world no body can get this fraud issue. When people hard work keep their money for future. Suddenly come thieves there money take way, They can't able to stand . I know how painful heart when someone hard working money take way. Banc de binary ruined my life.

Hi
Sofaking ,
Thanks for reply
I did police report in Singapore, however I want to get back my money. They are fraud and false promise to people. If I need to do any other things please advise me. Or i need to find a Lawyer. My bank informed me they are professional thieves. So maybe I need to go to court. If Banc de binary never return Money. I agree about this. I will never give way my money.
So if your bank tells you than Banc de Binary are professional thieves (it's true!) then they should easily be able to do a credit card charge back for you. Don't let them get away with taking your money. Good luck.

Anche io sono una vittima di una frode da parte loro, la banca mi è stato di 90 giorni e non posso fare richiesta di rimborso dice, come posso fare?

Attachments

• Action Fraud.png
    Action Fraud.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 0
Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Hi,
I received a phone call from credit card bank, they already proced for chargeback but Banc de binary legal department dicline to refund back money. (Banc de binary blood sucker). Any other sulotion to get back money instead changeback.

Carefully explain to your bank exactly how BDB defrauded you. If that fails, you may want to consider professional assistance from a chargeback company. WinChargeback has been helping some FPA members with issues like this.

Hi,
I received a phone call from credit card bank, they already proced for chargeback but Banc de binary legal department dicline to refund back money. (Banc de binary blood sucker). Any other sulotion to get back money instead changeback.

Try winchargeback service which is well recommended in this forum. I hope you have a copy of all your communication and skype chatt with those thugs. Good luck and hope you get your money back

Back