CTOption will not Withdrawal

Patrick is too busy writing obscene insults to female clients.

The other people are hoping you'll give up and go away quietly.

Yes wish I did not delete that email, but this firm works with banc de binary from my understanding. The more people that are aware of their criminal acts the better. Again this is another company in Israel and should be reported to their ISA which is like the CFTC in Israel but instead there, I think they actually work with the scam companies to rip off people around the world now unfortunately. Never do business with this company spread the word to help prevent others for falling for this scam and ugly humans like patrick who work for them. Some day they will pay for their financial crimes against the world. The tide is turning.

Can you get in contact with andy@ctoption.com Andy Jones. He is one of the partners of the company I think. And you can see him trading on their website. I will be interested to hear how you go.

Fred Adams was supposed to call on Monday, and I still haven't heard from him.

My name is Patrick and I manage the CTOption support team. I would be glad to try and help you solve the issue. Please send me your name and email used to open your CTOption account to

patrickh@ctoption.com.

Thanks, Patrick.

Patrick, do you actually read the threads before trying to offer false hopes?

Pharaoh, I have read the thread. I would like to try and get to the bottom of this and solve the issue as soon as possible. I have no problem to publicly post what I found but I need to know who the customer is in order to look at history. All I need is the email he used to open his CTOption account sent to the email that I specified. I will try my best to understand what happened and go forward. Thank you!

I am here to help try and solve the issue. Please send me your email used to open your CTOption account so that I can see the history and see what happened.
patrickh@ctoption.com
Thanks!

I'd love to see you solve your issue with Samantha Ruby. I suggest doing that in a public thread so everyone can see how you handle the problem you created with her.

Back