I have never been a scam in my whole life.....and no one nobody i state "can testify i scammed them"In this post from Johnesky400 you can see his email firstname.lastname@example.org and name John Olaniyu Fapohunda. I googled them and that’s what I found:
I’ve attached the screenshots of all the sites to this post.
- He used to have another FPA account that was blocked - eskyj400. ( here’s a post from this account with his email). Why was he banned? (his posts show that he was looking for a way to make easy money).
- Here you can see that he is asking for AUTOCLICK SOFTWARE. It’s suspicious, but who knows what kind of software he meant…
- This one here is even more interesting. It’s an article about Bitcoin money adder, a bitcoin hack tool. It becomes clear that this person is interested in obtaining money fraudulently. You can also look at the username and picture under this link to make sure that these texts are 100% authentic (here’s the link to his Facebook account, where you can see his userpic and the complaint itself).
- Here he directly states that he has money hacking programs. Here’s an example of one of his comments: Ramyar Ahmadi: hi do you have perfect money hacker? Fapohunda olaniyi john: i have but it will cost you money.......it will cost you $400 to get it..... send $400 to this perfectmoney account U6061654 and message me...so i will forward the MONEYADDER to you… Plus, the initial post was about autoclicker.
- But that’s not all. Check out the questions he asks on Quora (link): “Easiest way to hack a bitcoin account?” and “Can AutoCLICK work without Java?”.
- And here he asks about perfectmoney adder, a perfectmoney hack tool. He definitely has perfectmoney, here is the proof. Yet another suspicious request.
- Finally, here he asks about paypal money adder, an illegal way to top up your paypal account.
Recap. I could have searched for more evidence, but it’s enough for me. This person is looking for illegal ways to make money, no matter the methods. His favourite one, though, is hacking someone’s software to get money out of it.
However, I’d like to say that olymp trade is not some kind of a perfect broker either. It took me less than a minute to find 3 complaints on FPA. But they were not processed in a proper way, so it’s hard to say anything about their reasons.
So, I’ve got the following questions:
Johnesky400, could you provide more evidence? You could post screenshots with your trades and money withdrawals here. For now it looks like you could have taken advantage of platform vulnerabilities.
Olymp Trade hasn’t provided any proof either. But I guess we will have to wait for the regulator’s reply. I don’t think the broker can post such information.
All in all, I wouldn’t call either of them a scammer until we have a clear view of the situation.
View attachment 35860 View attachment 35861 View attachment 35862 View attachment 35863 View attachment 35864 View attachment 35865 View attachment 35866 View attachment 35867 View attachment 35868
i have my olymptrade account with funds blocked in there....
I have all prove i own the account,and i made trades on my account,without any vulnerabilities..... I made trade with clear conscience and proper way.....here my funds is blocked for no reason.....
On two occasions olymptrade refuse my trades,though that one is gone....
But i need my funds,,i never performed any form of hack in my whole life...
The case is simple here
I just need the money in my OLYMPTRADE TRADING BALANCE,thats all.