• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Does anybody know about IC Markets

Asking questions about a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
And ohhhh... I just had a look for your so called "investor password" and no it does not exist on my two MT4 accounts that I have.... Once again I called 2 of my brokers and neither have heard of your so called "investor password" one of them suggested that was that this may be due to the regulatory requirements here is OZ, however I'm sure f-man will do his own investigation into this and ENLIGHTEN US ALL !!!!

Your broker doesn't seem to know the field very well. Never heard of "investor password" and not being sure why they don't have it... And also not being sure about your regulatory requirments....

I did the same question to two brokers live support and look at the answers:

FXCM:

Thank you for your patience. A representative will be with you shortly. If you experience any issues with the Trading Station update, then please uninstall and reinstall the Trading Station. For a step-by-step guide, visit FXCM Status.<O:p></O:p>
<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype class=inlineimg id=_x0000_t75 title="Stick Out Tongue" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" alt="" src="images/smilies/tongue.gif" border="0" o:p</v:shapetype>referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><V:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></V:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_1 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 3.75pt; HEIGHT: 7.5pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="Chat Information" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026"><v:imagedata o:title="Chat Information" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\GEORGI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Your estimated wait time is 1 minute(s). If you experience any issues with the Trading Station update, then please visit FXCM Status.<O:p></O:p>
<v:shape id=Picture_x0020_2 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 3.75pt; HEIGHT: 7.5pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="Chat Information" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="Chat Information" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\GEORGI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>You are now chatting with 'FXCM - Lance'<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: Welcome to FXCM's Live Chat Support. Please give me a moment to review your first question. <O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: Hello George<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: What can I help you with? <O:p></O:p>
George: Hi Lance<O:p></O:p>
George: Do you know what is an investor password?<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: I do, it is a password used by introducing brokers for MT4 <O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: basically, it is a password to log into MT4 but you would not be able to place any trades<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: we do not have it because we offer you a read only Trading Station account <O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: so it really eliminates the need for the investor password <O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: Do you need it for anything in particular? <O:p></O:p>
George: for publishing my account trading to myfxbook.com<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: I see, let's go to this site<O:p></O:p>
FXCM - Lance: https://www.myfxbook.com/help/fxcm-wizard <O:p></O:p>
George: ok thanks<O:p></O:p>

GO MARKETS AUSTRALIA

<v:shapetype class=inlineimg id=_x0000_t75 title="Stick Out Tongue" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" alt="" src="images/smilies/tongue.gif" border="0" o:p</v:shapetype>referrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><V:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></V:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_15 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 3.75pt; HEIGHT: 7.5pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="Chat Information" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026"><v:imagedata o:title="Chat Information" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\GEORGI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Please wait for a site operator to respond.<O:p></O:p>
<v:shape id=Picture_x0020_16 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 3.75pt; HEIGHT: 7.5pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="Chat Information" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="Chat Information" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\GEORGI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>You are now chatting with 'gonl4'<O:p></O:p>
gonl4: Hello. How may I assist you?<O:p></O:p>
you: hi<O:p></O:p>
you: do you know what is an investor password?<O:p></O:p>
gonl4: hi<O:p></O:p>
gonl4: it's a only read password<O:p></O:p>
you: do you offer this for MT4 accounts?<O:p></O:p>
gonl4: yes<O:p></O:p>
you: great, thanks<O:p></O:p>

Both representatives knew immediately what I was talking about.

GO Markets offer it and are Australian regulated, so it is not because of the OZ regulations

I understand that you as an older man didn't catch up with the happenings, but your brokers not to know about the "investor password" thing..... strange! really strange!

Investor Password?

I didn't know what an Investor Password was either and I build trading systems, admittedly not for retail punters like rimminSL and fimmin-man but for professionals like ozfox. Hardly think an Institutional trader is going to have a use for an 'Investor' login.

Re the original thread, ICMarkets is good, L2 Platform with 10 level DOM for CFD's excellent.

Wow! There are over 67,000 members of the FPA's forums, but the only people who want to tell how GREAT IC Markets is created brand new accounts to talk about the company.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. :p

Yup, I concur....there is absolutely no doubt that it must be purely 100% coincidence that only newly created accounts post how GREAT IC Markets is.

...and it is also 100% coincidence that these new accounts have never heard of "Investor password" either.

That's the BIGGEST BULL**** I have ever heard of and I can only surmise that the obvious SCAMMER is so impatience to start scamming traders money that he/she didn't read up/learn enough facts about forex trading and so is ignorant of many forex terminologies.

It is also a coincidence that albymangled did not care about anything else on this Forum with so many millions of posts but only agrees 100% with ozfox and thinks that whatever the two Sergeants write is just insulting such a professional trader like ozfox;)

Oh give us a break!

You had better given answers to the questions I asked you instead of creating a new account and coming up with such a pathetic post.

I wonder how long it will take our spammer (scammer?) to create a 3rd forums account to tell us all that we are horribly biased and wrong about this broker.
:p

IC Markets Employee

Hi All,

just registered.. don't shoot! I registered to make myself available for any questions regarding IC Markets.

I am an IC Markets employee, moderators can check this by looking at my email address or calling us on 1300 600 644 intl +61 2 8014 4280.

when making a decision about a broker there there are many points to consider and questions to ask, I will make myself available to answer these.

I am hosting a webinar this Wednesday evening on Scalping Forex, if you would like to learn more about IC Markets or trading FX it would be a great place for you to start. We will be recording the webinar and making it available to anyone who registers.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/632920689

Kind regards,

Angus

Well, first off, you can clarify oxfox's post on IC Markets ignorance of "Investors' password".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back