Does anyone use VOIPs?

Impulze

Recruit
I recently joined the website. I am wondering if a group here, or person, uses a VOIP ( teamspeak, skype, mumble, ect...) to trade with others when online. If so, I would be interested in joining the conversations. Or if anyone is interested in starting one, I would gladly join them. This would make active trading a little bit more interactive, and I would like to hear others perspective on Forex, and Forex related issues. I hope to hear from some one on this.

I've always had the worst luck with VOIP. Even on a good connection, sound gets chopped up.

OF course it's possible. I think a lot of traders there are interested in joint trading process. You can PM me we'll dicuss that.

Tried a couple of those rooms but the collision of egos has always caused a divide between the members leading to closure.
Forums on the other hand have proven to be a worth alternative ; esp the active ones like FF interactive trading lists

Well, we can discuss about it and start a new discussion or a skype session if you want. I personally haven't tried it before so I am looking forward for it as well.

I am looking more for some one to talk technical with than fundamental. I am looking to grow my understanding of technical analysis. Plus just some one to help with some pip scalping here and there. Can't hurt to have more than one with that. Could help to gain 1-10 pips in some down time at home.

Tried a couple of those rooms but the collision of egos has always caused a divide between the members leading to closure.
Forums on the other hand have proven to be a worth alternative ; esp the active ones like FF interactive trading lists

I fully agree. I also had some pretty bad experiences.

I prefer using Skype than VOIP because I have a bad experience with it too. So how will we start? I am excited about this.

Back