• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Does living problem or delays with ironfx withdrawal? (Bank transfer)

I am having an issue with a company
in all honesty i dont actually believe that ironfx is what you would call a SCAM,i honestly believe that they are experiencing what we would call a 'cashfolw shortage' because hitler needed silk undies and a lamborghini.....but it would be far more ethical for them to come out and actually admit this instead of telling everyone that their account is under investigation.....its called CRAP PEOPLE SKILLS......

Hi all,

I am new here and registered because of ironfx story.

I know at least 4 people who are also clients of iron fx and of course withdrawals are stopped since January 2015. Some of them also received "under investigation email" what is silly.

My opinion is that iron fx was scammed by their own account managers and employees mainly from asia region. Iron fx made financial audit at the beginning of 2015 year and realized there is something wrong with 2014 year financials.

So they fired 300 people (there is link and article somewhere on web, please gogole it as I dont know if its not against the rules put external links here)

And yes they are "short of cash" now and try to take cash from their profitable customers. From all profitable customers. End of my opinion

I think regulators should froze their money, their bank accounts and pay money to their owners - clients. I do not care they go out of business or so, their behaviour is unethical, unfair and maybe even illegal.

Lets hope cysec is not bribed. Lets hope in UK regulations and Australia regulations lets hope they will stop this scam very soon, as iron fx can easily run away with money.

in all honesty i dont actually believe that ironfx is what you would call a SCAM,i honestly believe that they are experiencing what we would call a 'cashfolw shortage' because hitler needed silk undies and a lamborghini.....but it would be far more ethical for them to come out and actually admit this instead of telling everyone that their account is under investigation.....its called CRAP PEOPLE SKILLS......

Please assume your broker refused you to withdraw your fund, whatever the reason is, you accept it without no doubt? Many traders are trading with their client money or even a loan, if they cannot withdraw as expected, they will get many problems.

Back