Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Hello,

I have also since July this year an account with Eclipse Finance and let it trade via TBS. Yesterday I asked in a Skype session, why not get a response to the requests (Account Manager, TBS, Eclipse). Since I was removed from the Skype sessions. Today I watched on my account. From the 140,000 EUR (as of 14.10.2016) are now about 3.000 EUR left over. TBS has downgraded the account within the previous day with investments of up to EUR 30,700 / trade. Can Mr. Andy McDaniel (representative of Eclipse Finance) say what to this situation?

Thanks and best regards,
Dieter Backin

Hello,

I have also since July this year an account with Eclipse Finance and let it trade via TBS. Yesterday I asked in a Skype session, why not get a response to the requests (Account Manager, TBS, Eclipse). Since I was removed from the Skype sessions. Today I watched on my account. From the 140,000 EUR (as of 14.10.2016) are now about 3.000 EUR left over. TBS has downgraded the account within the previous day with investments of up to EUR 30,700 / trade. Can Mr. Andy McDaniel (representative of Eclipse Finance) say what to this situation?

Thanks and best regards,
Dieter Backin
Unfortunately Dieter this is the same experience all investors have with TSB and Eclipse. We never see our money again! It is just a big scam run by evil thieves. Report them to the law enforcement agency in your country. Provide them with screenshots of your Skype conversations as well as screenshots of your account showing deposits etc. Also you should have paperwork of your bank/credit card transfer of funds. This is all helpful to the authorities. If enough people submit complaints to the police then maybe these criminals can be stopped.

Do you need assistance with retrieving your fund back from your broker, Are You having problems with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated? Kindly get in touch with me and I will guide you on simple and effective directions to take in getting your entire fund back within 48 hours.

My account has not met the turnover yet. Sitting between 70k-80k as as TBS takes their share every month. One my friend confirmed that he did not receive any after meeting the Turnover. Contacts at TBS gone non responsive. The addresses are false and will be hard to take legal action.

Do you need assistance with retrieving your fund back from your broker, Are You having problems with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated? Kindly get in touch with me and I will guide you on simple and effective directions to take in getting your entire fund back within 48 hours.
How can you help us?

I think it is obvious to all of us who have invested in TBS and Eclipse that we will never recover the funds we deposited let alone any profits. The people running and working for these companies are sad, pathetic and cowardly individuals. None of the profits made on our accounts are real because the results are manufactured.
As for Ellen66 suggesting she can help us recover our funds. Just another scammer!

Back