Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Considering that Otto Ebersbach does not have a real photo on the website I doubt that this is his real name. It would appear that they have no intention of paying out clients profits as the reason of hacking is just too absured to be taken seriously, especially as only some of their clients have been notified. You have to give them some credit for imagination but these people are just evil. Now they expect you to give them more money so you can still trade but how do we know that any of the trading is legit. You can't access the account during trading hours so they can manipulate the results each week to make you think you are making profits but they never have any intention of paying those profits. Eclipse have a number of awards listed on their site that they supposedly have received but they are all bogus - not one of them can be verified. If their signals are so good wouldn't they be trading them for themselves and making a fortune? No, much easier to scam from unsuspecting clients. Do you know of anyone who has actually been able to make withdrawals from their account? For them to suggest that the attack on their system was from competitors is just too ridiculous to be taken seriously, especially as it happened just when you are close to being qualified for withdrawals. Have they posted the hacking information on their site? Don't think so. Must just be for a select few. He states in the letter to you that they have contacted Interpol. The last thing they want is Interpol knowing how they scam people so maybe you could ask for details of the report they have made to Interpol so you can verify with Interpol that this supposed attack actually took place.
Personally, I think this is all just one gigantic scam. Nothing about them has any validity.
How do you know the photo of Otto Ersbach is fake?

i deposite 10k on mar 4 2016 by netller

Report to Neteller right away. Chances of getting your money back are low, but every day you delay reduces the odds. Also, the more legitimate reports of wrongdoing, the better the odds that neteller will block the scammer's access to the payment system.

How do you know the photo of Otto Ersbach is fake?
Look at previous posts. Stuzza explains how he did a reverse google image search on the photo and found it was a generic shutterstock type business image and there is no info on the CEO of TBS anywhere online. Also, try searching on the awards listed on the Eclipse sight. None can be verified. How can they receive awards in 2013 when the domain names for both companies were not registered until 2014? The TBS website states that they have been trading since 2010. The people running this scam are evil and should be reported to law enforcement agencies in whichever country you reside.

Received an email update from TBS as below

------------------------------------

Dear Valued Top Binary Signals Customer,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the delayed response regarding all your inquiries on the Cyber Attack Incident. There were several factors that had to be considered before we could issue an official statement in response to the ongoing investigation. The fact that initial report stated that there might be a possibility of an inside job prompted us take extra caution in giving out updates.

The recent cyber attack not only wiped out some of our loyal client’s accounts but also targeted MAS accounts from our staff and management including my own. Causing our company to sustain horrendous losses including most funds accumulated as success fee for managing your MAS accounts. With this in mind, we are certain that hacker/s could have compromised not only our system but our personal information as well. With the help of authorities, we prioritized our internal investigation to those people who have direct access to our MAS system up to the people who have access to our office day and/or night. It took us several weeks to clear all our stuff of this suspicion using the aid of a polygraph and that’s one of the main reasons why we have not responded to any of your complaints so far.

Top Binary Signals and Eclipse Finance are committed to provide our valued clients a satisfactory resolution on this matter, therefore we have agreed with Eclipse Finance to the following terms and conditions as a compensation plan:

- Out of what is left of the profit share that was accumulated by TBS during the span of your account, we would be in a position to fund each of your Eclipse Finance accounts with $25,000.

- Eclipse Finance would provide a $75,000 bonus in order to recoup the loses via a $100k Premium MAS package.

- We would be able to manage your MAS accounts with $1,500 trade size, meaning that in about half a year your accounts would be eligible for full withdrawal of all balance and profit accumulated.

- On top of that, understanding your financial situation caused by our system breach, Eclipse Finance would be able to provide interest of 7.5% annual on that deposit. That would be funds which one may withdraw on a monthly basis via a personal debit card that will be delivered to your door by Eclipse Finance.

- The above mentioned four clauses will be outlined in the agreement signed by Eclipse Finance, Top Binary Signals and the Client.

- The compensation plan can be implemented as soon as on 1st June 2016 by and between those clients who choose to remove or reverse of any derogatory remarks/comments/requests about Eclipse Finance. Seeing that both technically and legally Eclipse Finance are not at fault for what happened and continuation of baseless accusations can only backfire on you via legal actions.

Please understand that our company is as much a victim as you are and we are doing our utmost best to resolve this situation in best interest of our clients. Having said that, in addition to the aforementioned TBS is waiving the rights for the profit sharing for the time being until all accounts have their initially invested funds recovered via trading on MAS and withdraw.

We have received reports also that some of our clients are making negative comments or posting malicious feedback about our company and our partner broker due to the fact that they are a victim of the recent cyber attack. As I mentioned a number of times, we are terrible sorry for what happened and you have full right to express your dismay with our company. But be sure that we will do our utmost possible to prove to you that TBS has always worked with only best intent to help our clients make money trading binary options. As one can see, our top traders are working day in and day out to provide you with exceptionally accurate signals. This month so far we have 78 wins and 18 loses (81.25%) with our Live Skype Signals and I really doubt that one would be able to find any alternative service with such win rate. So it’s no surprise that those competitors who are giving signals with 50-60% success rate would rather sabotage a fine company such as ours as opposed to hire or train professional traders.

I do hope that this email will clear things up for whatever mistrust or suspicion you might have towards TBS or Eclipse Finance as we are giving all our efforts just to compensate you and make things right back on track. We certainly do not want our reputation tarnished that we built for years with our partner broker just because of this unfortunate incident. We hope for your understanding and above all we hope to earn back your trust so we can move forward and build a better and longer business relationship.

To ensure that maximum level of support will be given to our valued clients, victims of this incident, for future correspondence please refer directly to the VP of Client Affairs Gregg Steinhafel via the email address: Gregg.s@top-binary-signals.com or by dialing +44-203-807-0097.

He will be there for you to answer your every question as well as to announce any updates regarding the compensation plan.

Thank you for your kind consideration.
Sincerely,
--
Otto Ebersbach
Chief Executive Officer

Looks like just an excuse to prolong the scam. More pretend money in your account with the possibility that you will be able to make withdrawals in about 6 months. Once again you have to work off the bonus!I would love to see Otto take the polygraph he mentions in his email.

I would like Otto and his team to provide identity verification just as their clients have to so that we can see they are genuine but that ain't ever going to happen! And why don't they provide access to the accounts during the week so that you can see if the trades are genuine and not just manufactured at the end of the week.

He says "with the help of authorities" - which authorities and in which country?

It looks like you will have to sign an agreement and then how do you know will be able to access the 7.5% each month? The agreement is one sided purely in their favour. I suppose we should give them full marks for ingenuity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another email from Eclipse COO

-----------------------------------

Dear valued client,

I hope this email finds you well.

I do apologize for the delay in my response, I am aware that this devastating situation came out of the blue and shocked everyone so you would expect immediate answers. However, as you can understand, this is something that took our whole organization off-guard and we are putting enormous efforts into looking for ways to resolve the mess that Top-Binary-Signals.com (TBS) have put us all in. Over the past few weeks we have been working closely with the senior management of TBS in order to find the best possible solution for our clients to come out on top with profits in hand or at the very least with their initial investment. I will go into that after I comment on the comments/questions/concerns which have been raised from Apr 28 to May 19, 2016, namely:

The TBS Managed Account Service (MAS) Agreement, where some of the sections mention:
- fixed trading size,
- initial Agreement Stop Level (ASL)
- Investment protection

Please bear in mind that the MAS agreement which was authorized by Eclipse Finance (as TBS is one of our leading money managers which have flawless reputation of achieving great trading results) does not hold us responsible for your money manager’s actions. As was stated in my last email you have authorized TBS to act on your behalf and trade your account in any way they see fit taking into account your best interests. Eclipse Finance (EF) has no legal right to control your money manager with regards to the trade size (which is unlimited at EF for accounts with $15k+ investments) or to stop them from executing trades on your behalf until you send us the signed Revocation of MAS LPOA form. All this information can be found in our terms and conditions (T&C) which you have agreed to and signed prior to opening and funding your Eclipse Finance account.

With regards to the investment protection and insurance, yes it’s true that we have a promotion in which we give a 100% insurance and money back guarantee that during the 5-day MAS trial your $1000 investment will be fully protected and that you will make money; otherwise you will be fully refunded with an extra compensation of $350. This is done because in 99% of the cases clients whose accounts are managed by TBS do make money during the 5-day trial and ever after. Hence we are fully confident in TBS’s abilities and are in a position to offer this promotion.

Next, I would like to explain about International Offshore Investment Regulatory Commission ‘s (IOIRC) Investor Compensation Fund in which any one client is eligible for maximum payable compensation of up to $500,000 USD. Please bear in mind that since the first days of this incident we have been in contact with IOIRC who have been explaining to us that they are not in a position assist any of our clients in this particular case. Their reasoning behind this was put in the 1st paragraph of the Investors’ Compensation Fund (http://ioirc.com/investor-compensation-fund):

“The purpose of the Investor Compensation Fund (“ICF”) is to pay compensation to retail investors in those cases in which the investment firm concerned is unable to pay over clients’ assets due to its financial circumstances, and there is no realistic prospect of these circumstances improving in the near future.”

The main issue here is that there are no clients’ assets that are held by Eclipse Finance as you have lost all your investment while trading the markets; and for this reason, IOIRC are not able to compensate you for losing your money. I am sure that you have heard that around 95% of people trading the market lose their investments; and do you suppose that IOIRC would be able to refund all of them? It sure does not work this way, IOIRC are protecting clients against brokers who scam clients by not returning their initially invested funds or profits which are sitting on their trading accounts. With regards to Eclipse Finance, there is not a single case which has ever been recorded by anyone including IOIRC or our auditors from IBOFAudit where we were unable to refund our client’s investment/assets/profits or that we have ever attempted to scam any client or violate our T&C.

Coming back to the compensation plan that we have been able to coordinate with TBS, as outlined by Mr. Otto Ebersbach on 17th May 2016 here are the four aspects:

1. TBS would be able to fund each affected account with their own funds amounting up to $25,000 or approximately up to 33% of each of your initial investments. Since accounts affected range from +15k to 100k+ we would do our best to be most fair to our valued investors in order to recoup them loses based on the size of their initial investment.

2. Eclipse Finance would provide a sufficient bonus in order to recoup the loses as fast as that is possible via a $100k Premium MAS package. Hence, we are willing to put up enough bonus funds for all of your accounts to achieve $100k Premium MAS status no matter what your initial investment was.

3. TBS would be able to manage your MAS accounts with $1,500 trade size, meaning that in about half a year your accounts would be eligible for full withdrawal of all balance and profit accumulated. That sounds quite reasonable if we take an average month with 250 trades issued by TBS, doing $1500 per trade would give us 250x1500= 375,000 volume per month. With a bonus of 75,000 you would need to hit a turnover of 2,625,000, which is achievable in exactly 7 months.

4. Seeing that 7 months is not a very short time, we would be able to provide a compensation for such inconvenience by offer interest of 7.5% annual on the deposit funded by TBS. This will be funds which you may withdraw on a monthly basis via a personal debit card that will be delivered to your home/office address via express courier.

5. A special agreement outlining all of this will be drafted and it will be signed by all parties.

6. TBS is waiving the rights for the profit sharing for the time being until all accounts have their initially invested funds recovered via trading on MAS and withdrawn.

7. The compensation plan can be implemented as soon as on 1st June 2016 by and between those clients who choose to remove or reverse of any derogatory remarks/comments/requests about Eclipse Finance.

Henceforth, if you still have some slight faith in us, do give us a chance to recoup your investment as well as profits by responding to this email and cooperating with us to get this compensation plan executed.

Looking forward to your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Daniel Wright

Back