Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Hello Lexie, I am not the spokesperson for Eclipse finance/TBS and I do not work for them. I am just an ordinary client just like you and everybody else. Therefore, I do not have any rights or qualifications to speak for them or to answer any of your questions that you have about them. So, please direct all of your questions and concerns to Eclipse/TBS.

All I did here was to simply post my opinion just like you and everybody else. We are all entitled to our own opinions. Just because my opinion contradicts yours and everybody else, does not mean that I should be insulted. You all need to show some class and respect other people's opinion.

Furthermore, I will not be replying to any more insults from anyone because that is so beneath me, plus I have better things to do. However, you all should feel free to bash and insult all you want and if that makes you all feel better, then that is just wonderful and great. Best wishes to everyone.

Dr. Onori
Interesting that you want to be taken seriously but you offer no proof just more garbage. You are not fooling anyone and you are the one doing all the insulting expecting us to believe your garbage.

Hello Lexie, I am not the spokesperson for Eclipse finance/TBS and I do not work for them. I am just an ordinary client just like you and everybody else. Therefore, I do not have any rights or qualifications to speak for them or to answer any of your questions that you have about them. So, please direct all of your questions and concerns to Eclipse/TBS.

All I did here was to simply post my opinion just like you and everybody else. We are all entitled to our own opinions. Just because my opinion contradicts yours and everybody else, does not mean that I should be insulted. You all need to show some class and respect other people's opinion.

Furthermore, I will not be replying to any more insults from anyone because that is so beneath me, plus I have better things to do. However, you all should feel free to bash and insult all you want and if that makes you all feel better, then that is just wonderful and great. Best wishes to everyone.

Dr. Onori

This is not about opinion Dr Onori, it is about fact and the facts are that although the TBS and Eclipse Finance websites have a very professional appearance the content is a pack of lies. This has been proven to be the case. The trade results are also lies and are manufactured to keep clients on the hook. Think about it for a moment. If the results we are experiencing on our accounts are real then the amount of money going to TBS from their profit sharing/commissions is huge and there would be no need for them to steal our deposits. The profit sharing amount they have withdrawn from my account is greater than the amount I deposited. It would make sense for them to upgrade our accounts using our profits that have been generated and therefore increase substantially the profits they receive. But no, to upgrade you have to deposit more funds because this is the only way they can make money, by stealing from unsuspecting clients.

I consider myself to be an honest and law abiding citizen and have always tried to do the right thing when dealing with others so I can’t imagine the mindset of the people running this scam. The fact that they get pleasure and think they are so clever stealing from people who have worked hard to make some money is obscene. They obviously are sad pathetic individuals and I strongly believe that one day they will have to account for their actions. So if you want to be associated with these people so be it. It is your loss!

This is not about opinion Dr Onori, it is about fact and the facts are that although the TBS and Eclipse Finance websites have a very professional appearance the content is a pack of lies. This has been proven to be the case. The trade results are also lies and are manufactured to keep clients on the hook. Think about it for a moment. If the results we are experiencing on our accounts are real then the amount of money going to TBS from their profit sharing/commissions is huge and there would be no need for them to steal our deposits. The profit sharing amount they have withdrawn from my account is greater than the amount I deposited. It would make sense for them to upgrade our accounts using our profits that have been generated and therefore increase substantially the profits they receive. But no, to upgrade you have to deposit more funds because this is the only way they can make money, by stealing from unsuspecting clients.

I consider myself to be an honest and law abiding citizen and have always tried to do the right thing when dealing with others so I can’t imagine the mindset of the people running this scam. The fact that they get pleasure and think they are so clever stealing from people who have worked hard to make some money is obscene. They obviously are sad pathetic individuals and I strongly believe that one day they will have to account for their actions. So if you want to be associated with these people so be it. It is your loss!
Hi Lexie, I am replying you this time because you did not throw insults at me like you did in your other post. I wholeheartedly understand your logic regarding the upgrade situation. However, most binary managed account services (MAS) as a whole have different levels of accounts that is differentiated by the amount of money deposited. Therefore, upgrades can only be achieved by depositing fresh money to bring you up to the next level or just wait until you reach turnover, then withdraw and upgrade to the level you want with your earned profits. In case you do not believe me, I will give you two other binary (MAS) that you can verify with, they are (1) binarybasis.com and click on managed accounts (2) ze-binary-signals.com and click on autotrade. Just click on the chat box to speak to a representative and ask them about the upgrade process and hear what they have to say. You can also google other binary companies when you have time and ask them the same question and I can assure you that you will get the same answers.

I have taking time away from my busy schedule to reply you kindly, so do not reply me with insults, be civilized and respectful. Insults are so beneath me and I will not reply you again if you chose that route.

Again, I want to be clear that I am not a spokesperson for Eclipse/TBS and I do not work for them, I am just an ordinary client, therefore, I do not have any legal rights to speak for them. My reply to you is solely based on common knowledge of the binary (MAS) industry as a whole. Furthermore, I am a national and state certified medical professional here in america and not a financial adviser. Have a great week ahead.

Dr. Onori

Hi Lexie, I am replying you this time because you did not throw insults at me like you did in your other post. I wholeheartedly understand your logic regarding the upgrade situation. However, most binary managed account services (MAS) as a whole have different levels of accounts that is differentiated by the amount of money deposited. Therefore, upgrades can only be achieved by depositing fresh money to bring you up to the next level or just wait until you reach turnover, then withdraw and upgrade to the level you want with your earned profits. In case you do not believe me, I will give you two other binary (MAS) that you can verify with, they are (1) binarybasis.com and click on managed accounts (2) ze-binary-signals.com and click on autotrade. Just click on the chat box to speak to a representative and ask them about the upgrade process and hear what they have to say. You can also google other binary companies when you have time and ask them the same question and I can assure you that you will get the same answers.

I have taking time away from my busy schedule to reply you kindly, so do not reply me with insults, be civilized and respectful. Insults are so beneath me and I will not reply you again if you chose that route.

Again, I want to be clear that I am not a spokesperson for Eclipse/TBS and I do not work for them, I am just an ordinary client, therefore, I do not have any legal rights to speak for them. My reply to you is solely based on common knowledge of the binary (MAS) industry as a whole. Furthermore, I am a national and state certified medical professional here in america and not a financial adviser. Have a great week ahead.

Dr. Onori
Once again you have completely ignored the proof provided on this forum that this is a scam. If you wish to be taken seriously then all you have to do is provide proof to the moderator of this site that you have an account with Eclipse Finance and you have made unlimited withdrawals from your account. I repeat, all the evidence points to this being a scam. If you can prove otherwise I will gladly consider your evidence.

Hello everyone,

I am very thankful to have come across this forum with all your input as to how this company has led you astray. I myself was considering investing 50,000 for the "Pro" MAS account, I had followed them on Facebook and checked their trades with market indicators and was impressed and ready to invest. With the trial first of course. Well I certainly have reason to reconsider this now.

My account manager "Nancy Torres" says that they have settled this issue with the victims of this cyber attack. Can you confirm that this has been, present tense, settled with you?

All things considered, they can hardly expect people to invest in their trading platform when it sustains such a loss. But we'll see how they resolve this issue.

Hope it all works out for the best

Peter

Hello everyone,

I am very thankful to have come across this forum with all your input as to how this company has led you astray. I myself was considering investing 50,000 for the "Pro" MAS account, I had followed them on Facebook and checked their trades with market indicators and was impressed and ready to invest. With the trial first of course. Well I certainly have reason to reconsider this now.

My account manager "Nancy Torres" says that they have settled this issue with the victims of this cyber attack. Can you confirm that this has been, present tense, settled with you?

All things considered, they can hardly expect people to invest in their trading platform when it sustains such a loss. But we'll see how they resolve this issue.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Good to know that some one has been potentially saved from this Scam.

As per me there has been no resolution so far, the management of Eclipse and TBS emailed the victims and offered a compensation plan but when they were questioned on it, they have gone silent again.

Hello everyone,

Peter
Hello Peter,
It is not just the hacking incident that is the problem but the fact that everything about these 2 companies is fake. If you investgate their claims with regard to awards and regulation you will discover that nothing can be verified.
Don't expect to receive the 5% monthly deposits into the debit card either. It is just a ploy to get you to upgrade to a higher account. Also, a 50k account will take not 8-10 months to reach turnover and unlimited withdrawals but closer to 2 years. And then there is no guarantee that you will be able to withdraw your profits.
Interestingly, the so called cyber attack only affected some accounts and if TBS are trading four 90min sessions each day as they claim you have to wonder how they did not notice problems immediately and take action to close down their platform.
Hold on to your hard earned cash!

Hello everyone,

Peter

Hello Peter!

I too am thankful that you have taken time to think through this.

The short answer is, No, we have received nothing from them.

The slightly longer answer is the following, just to give you an indication of how much they value their "valued clients" their "VIP" victims.

18-19th April The alleged "Cyber Attack"

This was a Monday and Tuesday, yet no one was informed of this situation until they found out for themselves, when our MAS accounts were made available to us on the weekend! My account manager "Eddie Grant" would have known of this situation, but guess what he was doing, he was working very hard for me to convince my brother to invest, something we had spoken about earlier. My brother was going to take the Pro or Premium. He said the deal was ONLY available that week and if I can send evidence of a bank wire he would negotiate on my brothers behalf and have the deal implemented on the account. Why was he working so hard on this? Why do you think? He knew that come Saturday I would discover my account was emptied! Now does that week sound like tbs/eclipse is concerned for their "valued clients"?!?!?

23 April - That Saturday

The account is emptied. No response from my account manager.

25 April - Monday

My account manager claims to be a victim too and claims that they are having meetings with Eclipse. But he is a liar and is no victim.

2 May - Monday

The TBS profit share is refunded to my account.

4 May - Wednesday

The TBS profit share refund is also "traded" away by ostensibly the same cyber attack. But the fools forgot to change the dates. So even though it was the 4th of May the date of the trades show the 19th and 20th of April.

Also what type of idiotic corporation would place their funds back in what is allegedly a compromised platform now.

But this is why they did it, its just a little too convenient for them, because then we cannot claim that they should send us a portion of the profit share they took from us.

From then on there is silence from all account managers.

9 May - Monday

We victims are ejecting from the "VIP" trading session. Why did that happen? Are we not "valued clients"? Are we not "VIP". No we've served our purpose and they have to make room for new victims.

17th and19th of May - Tuesday and Thursday

After one month, !!ONE MONTH!!, of little to no information from our account managers we finally receive these two e-mails. Which basically give us nothing but the same process that we have been through with them already. An account tied up with trading volume again basically a 6 month waiting period is all they offer. Oh and of course a monthly withdrawal which amounts to no more than $160.

But of course we have not received this. This was offered to all those willing to take down there negative feedback and comments online. So it would appear to be nothing more than a weak manipulative tactic with the most ludicrous expectation. As if we would just jump to it and change all our comments based on a promise from the company which has failed on all the promises they have given us earlier.

Since then there is silence from TBS/Eclipse again.

So no we are not "valued clients" and their customer service is a no star, - 10 on the scale.

The only reason your account manager claims that this has been resolved is so that she can capture you in the same web we are in. They are pathological liars whose conscience has been seared by their greed and lust and they have not a shred of humanity but psychotically give no thought to the cost both human and financial that you the victim will be left with because of their actions. DON'T DO IT!

Hello Peter!

I too am thankful that you have taken time to think through this.

The short answer is, No, we have received nothing from them.

The slightly longer answer is the following, just to give you an indication of how much they value their "valued clients" their "VIP" victims.

18-19th April The alleged "Cyber Attack"

This was a Monday and Tuesday, yet no one was informed of this situation until they found out for themselves, when our MAS accounts were made available to us on the weekend! My account manager "Eddie Grant" would have known of this situation, but guess what he was doing, he was working very hard for me to convince my brother to invest, something we had spoken about earlier. My brother was going to take the Pro or Premium. He said the deal was ONLY available that week and if I can send evidence of a bank wire he would negotiate on my brothers behalf and have the deal implemented on the account. Why was he working so hard on this? Why do you think? He knew that come Saturday I would discover my account was emptied! Now does that week sound like tbs/eclipse is concerned for their "valued clients"?!?!?

23 April - That Saturday

The account is emptied. No response from my account manager.

25 April - Monday

My account manager claims to be a victim too and claims that they are having meetings with Eclipse. But he is a liar and is no victim.

2 May - Monday

The TBS profit share is refunded to my account.

4 May - Wednesday

The TBS profit share refund is also "traded" away by ostensibly the same cyber attack. But the fools forgot to change the dates. So even though it was the 4th of May the date of the trades show the 19th and 20th of April.

Also what type of idiotic corporation would place their funds back in what is allegedly a compromised platform now.

But this is why they did it, its just a little too convenient for them, because then we cannot claim that they should send us a portion of the profit share they took from us.

From then on there is silence from all account managers.

9 May - Monday

We victims are ejecting from the "VIP" trading session. Why did that happen? Are we not "valued clients"? Are we not "VIP". No we've served our purpose and they have to make room for new victims.

17th and19th of May - Tuesday and Thursday

After one month, !!ONE MONTH!!, of little to no information from our account managers we finally receive these two e-mails. Which basically give us nothing but the same process that we have been through with them already. An account tied up with trading volume again basically a 6 month waiting period is all they offer. Oh and of course a monthly withdrawal which amounts to no more than $160.

But of course we have not received this. This was offered to all those willing to take down there negative feedback and comments online. So it would appear to be nothing more than a weak manipulative tactic with the most ludicrous expectation. As if we would just jump to it and change all our comments based on a promise from the company which has failed on all the promises they have given us earlier.

Since then there is silence from TBS/Eclipse again.

So no we are not "valued clients" and their customer service is a no star, - 10 on the scale.

The only reason your account manager claims that this has been resolved is so that she can capture you in the same web we are in. They are pathological liars whose conscience has been seared by their greed and lust and they have not a shred of humanity but psychotically give no thought to the cost both human and financial that you the victim will be left with because of their actions. DON'T DO IT!
Yes Joachim,i was a trader too on TBS for a couple of months i recognise your name, i tried to talk to Eclipse on friday about 11:00 GMT on the Live Chat and after ONE HOUR the operator some thing called Janice disappeared!! after waiting for "her" to check the account i quit in disgust--- everything points to a SCAMM!!

Back