ETX Capital

ETXisScam

Recruit
ETX clears my profits: they call it Trade Adjustment —> ETX Capital is SCAM

ETX Capital does not want to pay me my earned money. Who has the same experience?
What options do I have?

Here are the eMail from ETX Capital:

Date: 09 March 2020
Time: 15:38:11 GMT
MT4 Account Login: 218489
Order no. : 12637341
Comment : Trade Adjustment
Amount : EUR 13641.93
Current Balance : EUR 1515.83
Current Equity : EUR 1515.83
Support Email : mt4support@etxcapital.com
Best Regards
ETX Capital

The Mail from ETX:
Dear Mr X,

It is noted that you made a total profit of 13,000 EUR on 09 March 2020 on the DAX. However, having looked at each trade, it was discovered that the profit made on the trades was as a result of gaming which is considered improper behaviour under our Terms and Conditions.

Consequently, the total profit made on these trades is deemed void and therefore have been deducted off your trading account.

Second eMail from ETX Capital:

Dear Mr X,
We refer to your email of 09/03/2020. We are sorry to hear of your concerns and we are grateful that you have brought this to our attention.
We understand your complaint to be that ETX removed 13,641.93 EUR from your trading account on 09 March 2020. You do not agree to the reason why this was done and would like the 13,641.93 EUR to be credited back to your account.
Any issues raised by our clients are taken seriously and we have therefore undertaken a detailed review of our records.
Our investigation shows that you placed 324 trades on DAX on 09/03/2020. Having looked further into each trade is it established that the trades placed were as a result of scalping which is considered improper behaviour under our Terms and Conditions.
Consequently, the total profit made of 13,641.93 EUROs on these trades was deemed void and therefore deducted from your trading account.
In relation to our rights in relation to scalping, we refer you to the Terms and Conditions (the terms of which you accepted at the time of application):
11.1 You agree to use our Services in good faith and not to take unfair advantage of our Services or are otherwise act in an unfair manner (for example, by using any electronic device, software, algorithm, server or any dealing strategy that aims to manipulate or take unfair advantage of our Services, exploiting a fault, loophole or error in our software, system, ETX Capital Platform, by collusion, using trading strategy designed to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations rather than movements reflecting the correct underlying prices, or by any other means).
11.2 Any behaviour under clause 11.1 is considered a breach of this Agreement, and we may act reasonably and in good faith and in our sole discretion: (a) immediately terminate all of your Trading Accounts and your access to our servers; (b) void any Trade (i.e., treat the Trade as if the Trade had never taken place) which was part of any improper activity; 15 Terms and Conditions (c) close any Trade on the basis of our then current prices which was part of any improper activity ; (d) amend any Trade, so that it is as it would have been if the Order was executed in the absence of the improper behaviour.
Taking all the above into consideration and having reviewed all the information available to us, we have concluded that ETX Capital acted appropriately and in accordance with its Terms and Conditions governing our relationship with you. Therefore, we are unable to uphold your complaint.
In accordance with the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority and guidelines

Who can help me? What I should do?

ETX clears my profits: they call it Trade Adjustment —> ETX Capital is SCAM

ETX Capital does not want to pay me my earned money. Who has the same experience?
What options do I have?

Here are the eMail from ETX Capital:

Date: 09 March 2020
Time: 15:38:11 GMT
MT4 Account Login: 218489
Order no. : 12637341
Comment : Trade Adjustment
Amount : EUR 13641.93
Current Balance : EUR 1515.83
Current Equity : EUR 1515.83
Support Email : mt4support@etxcapital.com
Best Regards
ETX Capital

The Mail from ETX:
Dear Mr X,

It is noted that you made a total profit of 13,000 EUR on 09 March 2020 on the DAX. However, having looked at each trade, it was discovered that the profit made on the trades was as a result of gaming which is considered improper behaviour under our Terms and Conditions.

Consequently, the total profit made on these trades is deemed void and therefore have been deducted off your trading account.

Second eMail from ETX Capital:

Dear Mr X,
We refer to your email of 09/03/2020. We are sorry to hear of your concerns and we are grateful that you have brought this to our attention.
We understand your complaint to be that ETX removed 13,641.93 EUR from your trading account on 09 March 2020. You do not agree to the reason why this was done and would like the 13,641.93 EUR to be credited back to your account.
Any issues raised by our clients are taken seriously and we have therefore undertaken a detailed review of our records.
Our investigation shows that you placed 324 trades on DAX on 09/03/2020. Having looked further into each trade is it established that the trades placed were as a result of scalping which is considered improper behaviour under our Terms and Conditions.
Consequently, the total profit made of 13,641.93 EUROs on these trades was deemed void and therefore deducted from your trading account.
In relation to our rights in relation to scalping, we refer you to the Terms and Conditions (the terms of which you accepted at the time of application):
11.1 You agree to use our Services in good faith and not to take unfair advantage of our Services or are otherwise act in an unfair manner (for example, by using any electronic device, software, algorithm, server or any dealing strategy that aims to manipulate or take unfair advantage of our Services, exploiting a fault, loophole or error in our software, system, ETX Capital Platform, by collusion, using trading strategy designed to return profits by taking advantage of internet latencies, delayed prices or through high volumes of transactions targeting tick fluctuations rather than movements reflecting the correct underlying prices, or by any other means).
11.2 Any behaviour under clause 11.1 is considered a breach of this Agreement, and we may act reasonably and in good faith and in our sole discretion: (a) immediately terminate all of your Trading Accounts and your access to our servers; (b) void any Trade (i.e., treat the Trade as if the Trade had never taken place) which was part of any improper activity; 15 Terms and Conditions (c) close any Trade on the basis of our then current prices which was part of any improper activity ; (d) amend any Trade, so that it is as it would have been if the Order was executed in the absence of the improper behaviour.
Taking all the above into consideration and having reviewed all the information available to us, we have concluded that ETX Capital acted appropriately and in accordance with its Terms and Conditions governing our relationship with you. Therefore, we are unable to uphold your complaint.
In accordance with the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority and guidelines

Who can help me? What I should do?
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://www.etxcapital.com/en/contact-us

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17483/www.etxcapital.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

Can you attach a copy of the account trading history please? here is the tutorial on how to do this (with video): https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/
Hello 4evermaat...
on my MT4 account they have deleted everything...I can't see anything...
usually you get a daily overview ... Strangely, I didn't get it either

after I complained, I got a "cleaned" overview ...

Dear Philipp,
Thank you for contacting us.

Our sincerest apologies for the daily confirmation not being received. We have attached a statement from 8 March 2020 to 9 March 2020 for your reference.

Please do let us know if we can provide any further assistance to you.

Kind regards,

Nicola Byatt

Attachments

• 218489.pdf
    364.5 KB · Views: 3
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
thanks for your advice ... i followed it...but no reactions from SCAMMER ETX

Back