EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

Trading EU should now come with a health warning! It's a proper account blower!

Now it looks like a completed 5-waves pattern.

zz3937.png

07/02/2022 - EURUSD weekly analysis.

Bit of an upset to the downtrend with previous 1.145 level being tested again, but will it push above.

It seems like a hawkish ECB has finally given the EUR a bit of a pump and this week we may see if a higher low can begin an uptrend or if this is mainly a slight upset on our way to a 1.12 EURUSD.

The FED remains more aggressive in its stance with the way better than expected NFP results coming in to quash EUR gains.

Looking to this week, unless we see more from ECB we might se the dollar comeback with Thursday CPI to really watch out for on a quiet calendar.

I’m mainly seeing if we hold here at 1.145 and looking for a test of the 1.14 to see next move.

ECB announcement may of been a wild card or a signal that the downtrend has truly run out of steam.

Where do you see us going? Are we finally out of this downtrend?
A4554815-B896-47F4-94C2-3238C73D4FE2.jpeg

07/02/2022 - EURUSD weekly analysis.

Bit of an upset to the downtrend with previous 1.145 level being tested again, but will it push above.

It seems like a hawkish ECB has finally given the EUR a bit of a pump and this week we may see if a higher low can begin an uptrend or if this is mainly a slight upset on our way to a 1.12 EURUSD.

The FED remains more aggressive in its stance with the way better than expected NFP results coming in to quash EUR gains.

Looking to this week, unless we see more from ECB we might se the dollar comeback with Thursday CPI to really watch out for on a quiet calendar.

I’m mainly seeing if we hold here at 1.145 and looking for a test of the 1.14 to see next move.

ECB announcement may of been a wild card or a signal that the downtrend has truly run out of steam.

Where do you see us going? Are we finally out of this downtrend?View attachment 73712
yeah was a good break of the structure and strong for sure. feel we will see a short term retrace before we continue to the up side some more

1.14 has been tested.. but it's possible that it's a final 5-th wave in the impulse.. After 5-waves impulse finalizing I will be looking a correction to 61.8 Fibo and long-term buy..

zz3951.png

Back