EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

Good shout on getting out when you did. I think it will go long now it took out that low now to be honest.

maybe so ..

A wave analyses tells me that the up-impulse (5-waves) have been completed, possibly it's a 1-st wave in a new up-trend, but I need a correction to 61.8 Fibo (green zone) at least in order to search a buy setup

zz3961.png

Everything looks good. a-b-c-structure looks to be completed:

zz3975.png

But there is no signal to buy :cool:

Seems to have reacted at this level but I personally would like to have seen a deeper retracement before a run at those equal highs on the daily.

In any case I'm in:

zz3981.png

For now it looks not bad.. It's possible to get a loss, but it's a situaion with a great possible rewards, 5-6-7 times greater than my stop :cool:

Yep. The resistance looks strong at this level. If it break it will be a good buy opportunity.

07/03/2022 - EURUSD weekly analysis.

I probably don’t have to say it but we are currently in a black swan event.

Sanctions have been implemented against Russia for the unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and more are on the way.

The EURUSD has fallen due to uncertainty over the war and we are more than likely to see more downside as we continue.

The ECB and other central banks were having to deal with inflation already and looks like it will be a lot harder from now on.

EUR will take the brunt of the panic but most likely we’ll start to see the US affected by the squeeze on commodities.

All in all the countries closer to the conflict will be affected more leaning me towards the downside for the pair.

All eyes will moss likely be on the war and fundamentals will play a large part in how the markets move now.

For now, it’s sells for me but there will be a time when it will turn around.

P.S. Sell the Ruble.

Slava Ukraini!
46A4BB7A-0D06-4348-BFAD-AB55C084B4BD.jpeg

Back