EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

FOMC and Fed rate decision will play a major role in direction. I think we could see DXY push up further.

The pair has been bearish for a long time. As expected. 1.05000 has been a level of support. Today's candle may close as a bearish candle. If that happens, we may see a bearish breakout at the level of 1.05000.

Don't see EURUSD recovering, there is no indication that price will return higher. I'm seeing 1.000 long term at least.

The daily chart shows that the price made a bearish breakout at the last consolidation's support. It may continue its bearish move and move towards that huge round number 1.000000.

The level of 1.03500 seems to have held the price as a level of support. The price has been heading towards the North. However, I still believe that the pair may get bearish again upon finding its resistance and hit 1.00000 this time.

EURUSD 20/05/2022 - weekly analysis.

Can see us hitting consolidation or a drop unless we hit a curve ball. Volatility and volume are up.

Currently at the 1.05 and looks like we’ve settled bellow lower trend line but sideways movement through the trend wouldn’t make me bullish.

For me a break and settle above 1.06 would make me bullish bit more likely to go sideways to hit 1.06 or a drop through 1.04.

Fundamental points going forward:

- “Comments from European Central Bank (ECB) officials failed to help the euro on Wednesday as the sharp decline witnessed in global equity indexes allowed safe-haven flows to dominate the financial markets.”
- “In case the ECB statement suggests that policymakers see the need for successive rate hikes amid inflation fears, the pair could regain its traction. “
- “Risk perception should remain the primary driver of the pair's action. The US economic docket will feature the weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's Manufacturing Survey. Unless these data trigger a rebound in US stocks, the greenback should manage to preserve its strength.”

ECB speech of Friday is one to watch, can’t see any call for upside.

Where do you think EURUSD is going?
5030CA51-20E3-4FE4-B4D5-46E2C9E2B68C.jpeg

Back