EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

the bears are pushing hard. but if we turn to the correlation with usd/chf, then the pair should grow up. falling too long without correction

They really are, its strong DXY that's pushing it for sure. Wonder how it will look come the end of the year

They really are, its strong DXY that's pushing it for sure. Wonder how it will look come the end of the year
most likely by the end of the year the bottom will already be formed and the price will be somewhere around 1.1

The pair has been traded around 1.00000. It made a good bearish move in the H4 chart. It is now in consolidation. A bearish breakout may drive the price towards the last swing low.

19/09/2022 - EURUSD weekly analysis.

We’re back at parity (1.00122 as of writing) and I remain bearish.

Lower highs and lower lows still at play and we haven’t even hit winter yet which will bring the energy crisis into full swing unless Europe is prepared.

High inflation news from US gave us a little upswing on the charts but nothing to push the pair out of its channel.

I’ve got sells in from around 1.02 (top of the downtrend channel) and keeping them in play until a break of the top channel or more likely a push down to newer lows.

Long term I’m actually starting to think a bit more positive for the EUR,
reasons:

-EUR setting a windfall tax to subsidise consumption.
  • I’ve been reading that EUR LNG storage may be at 90% capacity (After winter predictions at 20%).
  • Ukraine are doing an amazing job at pushing out the invaders, this is going to put Russia on the back foot.
  • Russia reported gas supply to China is probably decades away to be built.
All in all I see a global recession hitting but the EUR may claw back at times and we may see major volatility that we saw back in 2008.

Anyone feeling there’s going to be upside? Anyone putting in longs? :)
0A3D2BA8-A097-427E-BE48-C12644810F88.jpeg

The pair made a very strong bearish move in the H4 chart. It suggests that it may remain bearish for a while. The price may consolidate around the level of 0.98600 for a while. Traders are to be watchful at that level.

The pair looks very bearish again. As of writing, the current H4 candle is traded below consolidation support. It means the pair may remain bearish until it finds its next support.

Back