EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

Interesting pair this week, more for the fundamental traders maybe, a lot of better set-ups I think on NZD pairs from a technical outlook

EUR/USD - 31/03/2020 - Was a bit off in my initial buys early on Monday, tech analysis would have steadied me in the right direction.

Called my buys before SLs hit and now awaiting my sells to hit and test the 1.08 support.

German retail sales and Euro unemployment rate to come out tomorrow may show decline and push pair further down.

Think we may see more weakness in USD when/if full lockdown of country comes into play.

How are you guys seeing it? :)View attachment 52362

Think we will see the push up to the 1.10 mark and then i will be looking for the sell

My bias is to the upside, but anything could happen at the moment. I'm just making sure that i'm keeping my risk management tight.

Now i see bearish trend. i think the price of eurusd'll drop to the level 1.07245. and then i think there'll be a rebound.

EUR/USD - 02/04/2020 - Still holding shorts on this and eying more.

Going to be paying close attention to USD initial jobless claims at 12:30 as expecting it to be considerably high though EUR PPI will also be quite low.

Just expecting all news to be negative for both currencies so eying price action and eying pair to break bellow the 1.09 mark.

If no gains made on run up to 12-12:30gmt will be eying the buys.

How is everyone else trading today? :)
A2598404-9E2E-4626-8BDA-F413A407788D.png

EUR/USD - 02/04/2020 - Still holding shorts on this and eying more.

Going to be paying close attention to USD initial jobless claims at 12:30 as expecting it to be considerably high though EUR PPI will also be quite low.

Just expecting all news to be negative for both currencies so eying price action and eying pair to break bellow the 1.09 mark.

If no gains made on run up to 12-12:30gmt will be eying the buys.

How is everyone else trading today? :)View attachment 52425
cool analysis, thanks for sharing buddy :) USD will drop soon I think

Back