EURUSD Analysis (ongoing thread)

The price had a bounce at the level of 1.00000. It is a massive round number. Most probably, it is the most significant level of the pair. The pair is traded around 1.020000 for a while. It may head towards the level of 1.00000 again.

The parity level seems to have acted as a strong psychological support here. Surely we must go past that level at some point.

The pair has found its support at 1.00000. A massive number which may hold the price and push it towards the North. There is a bearish trend line still in play though. Unless the price made a breakout at the daily chart on that trend line, the pair may over all remain bearish.

Was a very strong reaction off of parity which may have been expected as it is such a strong psychological number. The recent poor economic news from the US seems to be pushing USD down again for now but it remains to be seen if this will be longer term. For me I am not bullish on EURUSD until we break 1.045.

Was a very strong reaction off of parity which may have been expected as it is such a strong psychological number. The recent poor economic news from the US seems to be pushing USD down again for now but it remains to be seen if this will be longer term. For me I am not bullish on EURUSD until we break 1.045.
i like that level too. Im keeping an eye on DXY too to see how it is behaving

NFP created a large impulse move which is being filled in at the moment. I think we could see a NY sell off today and USD rally further for the first part of the week at least.

The pair had a rejection at 1.03500. The price had reacted at this level several times. It may end up being a flipped resistance and drive the price towards the South again.

If your trading the smaller timeframes I can see where the bearish movement comes in. However, I am on a long term buy on this pair. I believe it has broken structure and will head to the north for the time being.

Back