eurusd prices talk

Eurusd is major pair and usually has low spread cost, good average movement but sometimes if rush in decision making can leading to dragged by floating, this needs patience to work strategy

Eurusd is major pair and usually has low spread cost, good average movement but sometimes if rush in decision making can leading to dragged by floating, this needs patience to work strategy
true that but in my demo account i have been trading on eurusd and so far so good

true that but in my demo account i have been trading on eurusd and so far so good
It's very good as early preparation later when jump to the real trading account, might the difference is about emotion control since first time work in live trading, but really demo account is useful for the learning process

It's very good as early preparation later when jump to the real trading account, might the difference is about emotion control since first time work in live trading, but really demo account is useful for the learning process
yes yes gaining some knowledge as of now

I keep long position at my broker from 1.20 with stop loss at 1.1950, entered after breakout and expect it to advance further after the ECB meeting today.

I look at the daily pattern, its sin as reversal bullish, the price already crossing the moving average line
but let see in last week Friday movement sometimes random movement and not easy to followed

I look at the daily pattern, its sin as reversal bullish, the price already crossing the moving average line
but let see in last week Friday movement sometimes random movement and not easy to followed
What daily pattern are you talking about?

Early week, bears candle has formed, the price still in middle Mc Ginley indicator,
I think the pair moves on the range today as my target 1,2188

Back