Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

No from the off I set out a risk strategy that meant I wouldn't blow an account. Losses sure but if you blow an account then you have not practiced any risk management in my opinion.

oh ive blown a few due to various reasons: martingale EAs, too many trades at once, no stop losses, risking too much capital. Each has made me rethink trading all together.

No from the off I set out a risk strategy that meant I wouldn't blow an account. Losses sure but if you blow an account then you have not practiced any risk management in my opinion.
Glad to hear that you manage your risk really well since most traders lack risk management.

The first time I blew an account I had invested more than I was happy to lose and left my head in a bad place. Have since learnt to only invest what I’m willing to lose and once accoUnt has doubled withdraw my seed money

I was very near to blow my account, but a luky moment save me. Now i'm very more careful

This situation often happens among traders, and all the blame is greed and inexperience. There is nothing wrong with that, this stage must be overcome, and the main thing is to draw the right conclusions for the future. I also advise building proper capital management to avoid such situations in the future. The main thing is not to despair and continue trading, gaining experience and skills.

Such situations sometimes happen and can only be dealt with through good capital management. Especially this is a problem common among new traders. Beginners are very greedy and often do not control their emotions, because of which they lose their investments.

Back