Exness - Nightmare and bad exp for me.

vietsing.sales

Recruit
Hi.

I'm here to discuss about my current case with Exness.

1. Exness cut off my orders?
I opened new Account at Exness under my IB link. I started trading from in 4/2019 with 8000$ balance. My Account was reached 25.000 balance and -20.000 Drawdown. At 27 Apr 2019, When i seat front of my PC and i saw my account has been cut off alot of running orders. Totally 16.000$ has been cut off.
It has been cut off without my knowledge. I tried to contact Exness support and 5 days later (long time) they gave me the answer that my orders has been cut off from 1 IP at Hong Kong (i'm in Viet Nam).
I didn't agree with them and i tried to research and i found out that IP from domain of fxtrading. Then they told me that might be my account has been leaked out.

First thing first, my PC has been secured by TrendMicro, I dont share any information to anyone. And cannot leaked out by that way. Now Exness refused to discuss about my case. ?

=> What will happened to my money? I think Exnexx tried to cut off my orders and refuse to talk.
By the way. In my Pc have totally 3-4 more account with bigger balance. 1 is 340.000$ in balance but in GKFXprime and no problem. Only Exness account has problem.

2. Exness bug or they want to cheat traders?
My favour trade when getting strong News. And i has bad experience with Exness.

- At 18 Apr 2019. When has strong News for Aud, I placed buy stop (4 lot) very near Low of Running candle. and almost orders distance only 1-2 pips (very small). When news happened, almost my orders has been pushed far away from old position. Mostly 50 points, time of actived order is 7-9second after beginning of candle. Meaning i can win alot of money but in face i lost $$$.
- At 24 Apr 2019. When strong News for CAD. The same i did with Aud and the same thing happened with my orders. 7 orders with 0.5 lot per one. Only 1 Orders can get 239$. Another 6 only 40-30$.
- Today the same for Aud News. My orders has been pushed far away again. and ofcouse, only new $ of winning instead of alot. I saw 1 of my orders reached 250$ but 1s later only 30$. Candle in lowest position.

And in fact, Exness already returned back money to me for orders from 18 and 24 Apr. They said that due to technical problem. So.......If they know it, why still keep it happening? Who will be loser by this way?

I'm so confused with Exness now. They do not want o talk more for case ? and keeping case 2 happening?

Please help.

Hi.

I'm here to discuss about my current case with Exness.

1. Exness cut off my orders?
I opened new Account at Exness under my IB link. I started trading from in 4/2019 with 8000$ balance. My Account was reached 25.000 balance and -20.000 Drawdown. At 27 Apr 2019, When i seat front of my PC and i saw my account has been cut off alot of running orders. Totally 16.000$ has been cut off.
It has been cut off without my knowledge. I tried to contact Exness support and 5 days later (long time) they gave me the answer that my orders has been cut off from 1 IP at Hong Kong (i'm in Viet Nam).
I didn't agree with them and i tried to research and i found out that IP from domain of fxtrading. Then they told me that might be my account has been leaked out.

First thing first, my PC has been secured by TrendMicro, I dont share any information to anyone. And cannot leaked out by that way. Now Exness refused to discuss about my case. ?

=> What will happened to my money? I think Exnexx tried to cut off my orders and refuse to talk.
By the way. In my Pc have totally 3-4 more account with bigger balance. 1 is 340.000$ in balance but in GKFXprime and no problem. Only Exness account has problem.

2. Exness bug or they want to cheat traders?
My favour trade when getting strong News. And i has bad experience with Exness.

- At 18 Apr 2019. When has strong News for Aud, I placed buy stop (4 lot) very near Low of Running candle. and almost orders distance only 1-2 pips (very small). When news happened, almost my orders has been pushed far away from old position. Mostly 50 points, time of actived order is 7-9second after beginning of candle. Meaning i can win alot of money but in face i lost $$$.
- At 24 Apr 2019. When strong News for CAD. The same i did with Aud and the same thing happened with my orders. 7 orders with 0.5 lot per one. Only 1 Orders can get 239$. Another 6 only 40-30$.
- Today the same for Aud News. My orders has been pushed far away again. and ofcouse, only new $ of winning instead of alot. I saw 1 of my orders reached 250$ but 1s later only 30$. Candle in lowest position.

And in fact, Exness already returned back money to me for orders from 18 and 24 Apr. They said that due to technical problem. So.......If they know it, why still keep it happening? Who will be loser by this way?

I'm so confused with Exness now. They do not want o talk more for case ? and keeping case 2 happening?

Please help.

Hello, vietsing.sales!

Thank you for your feedback, and we are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Exness.

Please, note that Exness aims to build lasting relationships with our clients and partners all over the world.
Exness is honest when it comes to finance, pricing, and execution. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing high quality services and transparency.
You can find financial reports and tick history on our website. Financial reports are audited by the world-renowned auditor Deloitte each quarter. Tick history provides you with historical data about ask and bid prices.

You had open orders on 27th April 2019, and they were closed without you initiating the closure of the orders, am I right?
Another issue is technical and it happened on your account few times during news release, is that correct?

In regard to the above, please, send us the account number, secret word, order number, and log-files of your terminal for the days the issue occurred.
We will take a closer look at what happened on your account and provide you detailed explanation by email.

You may send us an email at dildora.djalolova@exness.com.
We will be happy to help you!

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Hi Exness.

Sorry for slow reply because of difference timezone. :).

Thanks for your reply me in here. ! I need to go now and i will back with you later.

Hi Exness.

Sorry for slow reply because of difference timezone. :).

Thanks for your reply me in here. ! I need to go now and i will back with you later.

Dear vietsing.sales,

Please, provide the details via email at your earliest convenience, so we can analyze the case.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Exness.
I've sent email to you for few days but might be you too busy and didn't reply me :) I'm waiting you :)

Dear vietsing.sales,

I sent an email few days ago, but probably for some reason you did not receive it.
I have sent it once again few minutes ago.

Thank you!

Hi all.

After discussion with Exness. I realized that Exness do not have any protection method to prevent hacking activities such as Bruteforce Password, Multi localtion login........... and when the illegal/unauthorized activities happened. They know how to protect Exness, not protect Clients. And they blamed to client fault.......

By the way: Exness still using "technical problem" to make un-profit to client. As i follow alot of traders in my country, when News happened, Exness increased spread alot and if anyone can see the problem, they will say sorry and pay back the money. If other cannot see that problem, they leave them alone and client always lost profits. Actually, Exness paid me 1100$ due to "technical problem" when NEWS happened. Hopefully other traders can see that problem of Exness and we can claim back to Exness and Exness will not FIX that problem :)).

I will quit Exness from now.

Back