Resolved: Exness - Refuse to pay my winnings

Dear Friend,

As per your Screenshot provided of Symbol property of BTCUSD in this property Contract size =1 mean If you sell 1.0 lot of BTCUSD then you sell 1 contract BTCUSD and you sold 19 contract BTCUSD

You Have equity when you open a position as per your screenshot provided 2300 EURO and that time EURUSD rate was 1.11765 so Total USD value = 2300*1.11765 = $2570.59 Approx

So for 19 contracts, BTCUSD stop out points = 135 points Approx

As per screenshots provided by you, your stop-out price was 7474 So total loss = 7325-7474 = -149 points

Now 19 contracts * 149 points = $-2831 Loss which is similar to your Opening equity of 2300 Euro

So As per your provided Screenshots, There is no issue with leverage

I am sharing all calculations which are used in the MT4 software. It is a 100% true calculation.

Dear Friend, I shared all details here because of helping you Get out of this Issue.

Provide calculation for Margin as well. That is the point. You can not start calculating profit before you calculated margin. Leverage is 100, be my guest. Correct number you must get is 622.64 EUR. All data must be correct!

Dear Friend,

As per provided screenshot Margin calculation mode is CFD and for this calculation for MT4 is
Margin = Lots *Contract Size * Market price *Percentage/100
your margin =(19*1*7325*1)/100
$1391
And as you said 200 leverage mean 0.5% margin =$695 Margin

Now 19 contracts * 149 points = $-2831 Loss which is similar to your Opening equity of 2300 Euro
You are getting there. Your calculation is correct. This means that you provided Profit/Loss calculation earlier for Margin = 622.64 EUR and leverage 200, and you just show what we all already knew, that my positions are losing with that data. But that is not the point, point is to provide calculation with Margin = 622.64 EUR and LEVERAGE 100! That is data I wanted to have, that is data I made risk assessment with, that is data which was shown in my MT4 when my positions were opened. Calculation shows that my positions would be winning, not losing if that data were correct! I have shown that in detailed way here on FPA in my previous post, and directly to Exness, they just went silent after that. That is the point in my case! That is the way how WRONG leverage makes impact on risk assessment and calculation, and that is completely unacceptable. Exness is only responsible for this and they must pay for this mistake!

@The Exness Team @AlbertoFrattin your attention is needed ! You continue to owe me 5855 EUR to my account #885800. Until that amount is paid, my case remains opened !

@FxMaster can you please call Exness representative here. They continue to ignore my requests to pay me funds, or provide valid evidence not to pay me funds.

You are getting there. Your calculation is correct. This means that you provided Profit/Loss calculation earlier for Margin = 622.64 EUR and leverage 200, and you just show what we all already knew, that my positions are losing with that data. But that is not the point, point is to provide calculation with Margin = 622.64 EUR and LEVERAGE 100! That is data I wanted to have, that is data I made risk assessment with, that is data which was shown in my MT4 when my positions were opened. Calculation shows that my positions would be winning, not losing if that data were correct! I have shown that in detailed way here on FPA in my previous post, and directly to Exness, they just went silent after that. That is the point in my case! That is the way how WRONG leverage makes impact on risk assessment and calculation, and that is completely unacceptable. Exness is only responsible for this and they must pay for this mistake!

@The Exness Team @AlbertoFrattin your attention is needed ! You continue to owe me 5855 EUR to my account #885800. Until that amount is paid, my case remains opened !

@FxMaster can you please call Exness representative here. They continue to ignore my requests to pay me funds, or provide valid evidence not to pay me funds.
Can you please go ahead and invite a rep via this thread?

What do you mean? I do not see option anywhere to invite company or their representative?
Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option on your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then follow this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back