• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness rejecting Withdrawal if you don't trade sufficient volume

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't used any Bonus, Please note this is not the case of any kind of Bonus.
You keep addressing other people's posts instead of the most important one.

@tradeexpress please follow this tutorial to invite the company to this thread formally:

Also add a review of your experience here:

Let us know when you have completed these 2 tasks.

There is a large difference between intentional fraud and disagreement on a commission amount.

Even if it was an issue with the cost of withdrawal (for the broker), wouldn't the broker just process the withdrawal, minus the supposed additional commission? Or notify the client of the proposed deduction amount? Why refuse, stall, et al to process withdrawal?

Hmmm. What is the definition of "sufficient trading activity"??? Another red flag is ambiguity with trading conditions.

If there was a specific trading volume to qualify for reduced commissions, free withdrawals, etc....why not just mention what this volume is in the T&C? And if there are several account types, easy to just create a table with minimum volume requirements on each account type.

Even if there was a bonus, how does that affect original deposit +/-profits or losses??. It would only affect the bonus. Another reason why ESMA removed such incentives. (because unscrupulous brokers were using it to trick/trap clients and delay withdrawals).

It always seems to be a problem when the client withdrawal their funds. Never seems a problem when client is donating depositing (with exception of "forgotten/lost" deposits). No AML, no deposit fee problems.

--------

Rather than merely ranting, I'm getting to the bottom of the policy that Exness is applying to withdrawals and then determining how the client is informed about it (or any broker that we discuss). But I look at it from a "best interest of the client" standpoint.

Very curious to see Exness's position on this.
The post was a very valid and good post.... and correct in my experience, i will leave this broker with my clients and also tell all groups resulting in a lot of lost business due to their stupidity. as for ranting? you said nothing.. just blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back