Exness !

I used Exness as one one of my brokers for over 5 years and had thought they are one of the better Russian Brokers.
Last year, I finally stopped using Exness because their support services have became ineffective, as my last email to them:
"There is no further need to bother with my problem/issue with EXNESS anymore because I have found and gone with another broker who is much more responsive to their client's problems & issues."

All I asked for were their company's Contact Number, Email Address, and Recipient's Bank Name to effect an international telegraphic transfer and my bank require additional information which were mandatory.

Their Support kept replying me with:
"As per inform earlier, you can do the deposit using wire transfer by receive our bank account information after confirm payment.
You can use this invoice to make payment and there is no any additional information is required.
"

Just how in the world am I to make & confirm payment when I cannot do that in the first place??? Typical "Catch Twenty Two" situation!

Their Support team are obviously not adequately trained to give support to their client which gave me cause for concern on how they would respond when I do have a problem with my trading account.

thank you to your answer! itmeans our funds are safe and i can withdraw them? or will you remain here
Dear Norlizan, Please rest assure that your funds are safe and you can still continue to trade or request to withdraw them any time you wish.

I used Exness as one one of my brokers for over 5 years and had thought they are one of the better Russian Brokers.
Last year, I finally stopped using Exness because their support services have became ineffective, as my last email to them:
"There is no further need to bother with my problem/issue with EXNESS anymore because I have found and gone with another broker who is much more responsive to their client's problems & issues."

All I asked for were their company's Contact Number, Email Address, and Recipient's Bank Name to effect an international telegraphic transfer and my bank require additional information which were mandatory.

Their Support kept replying me with:
"As per inform earlier, you can do the deposit using wire transfer by receive our bank account information after confirm payment.
You can use this invoice to make payment and there is no any additional information is required.
"

Just how in the world am I to make & confirm payment when I cannot do that in the first place??? Typical "Catch Twenty Two" situation!

Their Support team are obviously not adequately trained to give support to their client which gave me cause for concern on how they would respond when I do have a problem with my trading account.
Dear RahmanSL, we are unfortunate to hear that you were not able to do your wire/telegraphic transaction. In order to make Telegraphic or bank transfer you kindly need to do the following instruction:
  1. In the Deposit tab, select Wire transfer.
  2. Choose account number, currency and deposit amount. Click Next.
  3. Look through the transaction details. Click Confirm payment.
  4. You will receive our bank account information. Use this invoice to make payment.
We remain at your disposal if you had any further request.

Dear FxMaster, Thank you for bringing these to my attention but kindly be informed that those are old topics which were answered and solved accordingly.
Thanks for your kind reply Georgii, I saw many new cases from the last couple of months. It will be good if you can look and try to add reply there.

Thanks for your kind reply Georgii, I saw many new cases from the last couple of months. It will be good if you can look and try to add reply there.
Thank you FX Master! we always try to find all threads discussing Exness and reply all concerns and queries.
We will go through threads again to make all comments are replied.
Thanks again!

Dear RahmanSL, we are unfortunate to hear that you were not able to do your wire/telegraphic transaction. In order to make Telegraphic or bank transfer you kindly need to do the following instruction:
  1. In the Deposit tab, select Wire transfer.
  2. Choose account number, currency and deposit amount. Click Next.
  3. Look through the transaction details. Click Confirm payment.
  4. You will receive our bank account information. Use this invoice to make payment.
We remain at your disposal if you had any further request.

Your reply is exactly like your Support Team which lack the mandatory info requirements of banks (at least from my side of the pond) to effect telegraphic bank transfer.

Your reply is exactly like your Support Team which lack the mandatory info requirements of banks (at least from my side of the pond) to effect telegraphic bank transfer.
Dear RahmanSL,
I am sorry that you feel this way but this is the standard procedure in Exness to make deposits using Wire Transfer.
You can also use other payment systems from the variety of payment systems that we offer:
https://www.exness.com/deposit_operations/

It's not my feelings that's an issue here but the lack of adequate support form EXNESS.
Just how difficult is it to provide me with these 3 VERY SIMPLE missing (and mandatory) info required by my bank to effect telegraphic transfer as below???

• Name : EXNESS LIMITED
  • Contact Number :?
  • ID/Passport (Mandatory if you are sending cash) : N/A
  • Address :226 ARCH, MAKARIOS III AVENUE, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
  • Email Address : ?
  • Recipient's Bank Name :?
  • Recipient's Bank Account : 20101000022
  • Bank Address and Branch Code (Selected countries only): 226 ARCH, MAKARIOS III AVENUE, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
  • SWIFT No. : CARDCY2L
  • IBAN : CY43902000010000020101000022

At one time, I used to think highly of EXNESS and even wrote that EXNESS was one of the better Eastern bloc Broker. BUT not anymore!
In fact I would now advice to practice caution and even to stay away from EXNESS because their Support is not even able to solve simple logistical issues of even their long time Clients such as myself.

It's not my feelings that's an issue here but the lack of adequate support form EXNESS.
Just how difficult is it to provide me with these 3 VERY SIMPLE missing (and mandatory) info required by my bank to effect telegraphic transfer as below???

• Name : EXNESS LIMITED
  • Contact Number :?
  • ID/Passport (Mandatory if you are sending cash) : N/A
  • Address :226 ARCH, MAKARIOS III AVENUE, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
  • Email Address : ?
  • Recipient's Bank Name :?
  • Recipient's Bank Account : 20101000022
  • Bank Address and Branch Code (Selected countries only): 226 ARCH, MAKARIOS III AVENUE, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
  • SWIFT No. : CARDCY2L
  • IBAN : CY43902000010000020101000022
At one time, I used to think highly of EXNESS and even wrote that EXNESS was one of the better Eastern bloc Broker. BUT not anymore!
In fact I would now advice to practice caution and even to stay away from EXNESS because their Support is not even able to solve simple logistical issues of even their long time Clients such as myself.
Dear RahmanSL, Thank you for highlighting the details you were required.
Kindly do note that after you create the invoice you will be able to see the beneficiary's bank account and bank name on.
Since our clients transferring the funds to company and not the individuals, they are not required for more detailed information but this rule may not be same in different region.
So in order to resolve this matter, you can always find our contact details in the following link:
https://www.exness.com/about_us/contacts/
For your ease, our email is at support@exness.com and our Cyprus office phone number is: +35725030959.
We remain at your disposal if you require any assistance.

Back