EZTrader support channel

Rick Patterson

EZTrader.com Representative
Hello all,
My name is Rick Patterson and I am an account manager in EZTrader.com. This is not a promotion but a support channel.

I am managing all the official communications with forums, and responsible of replying to forum users regarding any matter concerning our brand.
Please feel free to ask any question or post any feedback/complaint that’s on your mind and I’ll be glad to respond to you officially.

Best Regards,

Rick Patterson
Account Manager
rick@eztrader.com

I see there are many complaints on this site regarding EZTrader. I'll add mine to the list and take you up on your offer to assist.

As of Jan 6, 2014 I had a balance of $1,750. I talked to both Misha Winner and Michael Anderson and submitted a withdrawal request on Jan 6, 2014 for the entire $1,750. I received the following responses:

Jan 6, 2014: "I have passed this data on to our Finance dept. and they will process the bank wire soon."
Jan 10, 2014: "Wire transfer takes in between 3-5 business days. I will contact you later on today to keep you updated."
Jan 14, 2014: "Sorry for the late reply. I checked with the withdrawal dep. they approved you withdrawal you should see it coming through."
Jan 22, 2014: "I have been advised by the Finance Dept. that they have forwarded the sum of $750"

OK, so this is where things get really strange. I received $750 on Jan 22, 2014 when I requested $1,750 on Jan 6, 2014. By the accounts on this forum, I should count myself lucky that I got anything at all. But I persisted with my messages and received the following:

Jan 23, 2014: "I see that you have a second withdrawal pending for 1000$. I have advised the Finance dept to send the wire."

That was the last time anyone at EZTrader has returned my message. Further, my online account balance now shows ZERO. So the money is nowhere to be found. EZTrader owes me $1,000 and Misha actually had the nerve to ask if I wanted to give him more money to trade on my behalf. Sending money to EZTrader takes minutes. Getting money out takes months if at all.

I have filed a complaint with the CySEC. I'm seriously considering several civil complaints and maybe even a class-action. It certainly sounds like several people are experiencing similar problems.

If you are able to get my money to me, I will gladly report as such on this forum. Likewise, I will eagerly pursue this matter in every venue possible if my money isn't returned immediately.

Sincerely,

Jerry Johnson

Hi Jerry,
Please post the email address you have registered to EZTrader with and I'll check this issue immediately.

Hello Rick,

I'll add my complaints to, hoping that you will solve them.
A few months ago (januari 2014) Misha Winner conviced me to become a VIP member.
He would take care of the trades and garanteed a monthly profit.
In the first week there were tree trades with profit, but afterwards there where almost no trades.
Evert time I mailed Misha about it, one or two trades happened but always with losses.
For the moment I'm facing a loss of 2.200 €.

If eztrader can't keep his promises I would like to close my account and withdraw the money that is on it.
If the problem is not With eztrader, but with the account manager, then I would like to have an other account manager.

Thanks in advance for a quick solution.

Best regards,

Luc Bednarek

Hi Luc,
If you are not satisfied with your account manager you can always switch for another or just trade by yourself.
Please send me a mail: rick@eztrader.com so I could advise you with more details.

I would also like to add my weight to this thread in light of my recent dealings with EZtrader.com!

Approximately 3 weeks ago I signed up with EZtrader.com, immediately after I started receiving phone calls asking me when I was going to make a deposit into my account, then several emails offering me welcome bonuses and insurance against loss on my first trade.
I left things for a while. and seeing as I had a week off work, I thought I would make a deposit of £200, the minimum amount, I was then given a bonus amount of £40, In the previous 2 weeks I had spent some time watching the so called 'realtime' feeds for various options, and without actually betting any money, just put my cursor on a particular place on the feed graph and made a virtual bet, I looked for a spike in the market when there was only about 2 mins to go of trading on that option, if there was a wild spike up, I would then put in a PUT and if there was a wild spike down I would put in a call, around 9 times out of 10, my prediction was correct.
I then decided to actually put some money on these predictions!! and this is what happened: on the first few predictions I lost money, even when there was a good trend either up or down, I then started to I then won a prediction, which I think is more to draw you in as much as anything, as this site is more like online gambling than trading, and works I think in a percentage payout way, I then started to notice that the by the time I made the prediction and hit execute, the price had strangely changed!!
I then decided to prove to myself that this was a scam, I picked a particular option, waited until there was only a few mins to make a prediction, I then hit the call and put buttons about 20 times, cancelling the bet after each time, and to my amazement the 'realtime' feed graph spiked in the opposite direction every time!! had I actually put any money on the these predictions, it would have been impossible for me to win as the graph was actually reacting to my key inputs! If this was a graph of what was happening in the market how would it know I was making a prediction, I was not buying or selling a stock! this is down to pure manipulation of the feed by EZtrader.com.

I sent them numerous messages using there online form, all you get is an automated response but no one ever deals with the problem, I still have £99 in my account, but to get it back they want you to send pics of you debit card and drivers license etc! no other company I have dealt with in 50 years has ever asked for this, and I will not give it to them, as that could open me up to identity theft, not good!

Rick, all you have to do is pay me back via PAYPAL at: keithsevrin@yahoo.co.uk or by bank transfer, I have cancelled the card I made my deposit on anyway, as I did not trust your company to deal with my details correctly.

I have made formal complaints in writing to cySEC about your company, and also the UK Police National Fraud Investigation Bureau/ crime number: NFRC140600673896

I am sure both these bodies will be investigating EZtrader and you parent company WGMservices ltd

In the vain hope of ever getting my money refunded.................Keith

Hi Sevrin,
In long expiration times trades, there is a spread of the price. Short expiration times trades doesn't have that. All binary options brokers work this way.
If you wishes to withdraw your money, just make a withdrawal request. If you need more information or assistance at something - Fell free to contact me here or by my mail: rick@eztrader.com.

Hi Rick

I see now on your site you have a splash screen at login which requires confirmation of pics of credit/debit cards and passport drivers license pics to start trading, strange how that has only just appeared in the last couple of days! effectively locking me out of my account as I am not about to give you those details, you didn't require those details before when I signed up.
So Rick, how do I withdraw my money now?

Sevrin

Hi Sevrin
In order to make a withdrawal, you need to send these verification documents. The reason for that is the regulation and anti-money laundering laws.

Hi Rick

My point is, why did you not need these details when I made the deposit two weeks ago? and why is it that it is only in the last couple of days that you now require these details to make a deposit, that EU directive has been in force for some time, and only for funds which are being transferred to a non EU country: HM Revenue & Customs: Error page could not be found
"One-off transfers of under 1,000 Euros
If the transfer is a one-off payment and you think it is unlikely to become regular business you do not need to verify the information the payer gives you".

In fact my bank account number and sort code in this instance should suffice.
My payment is a one off payment, as after I receive it I will not be dealing with you again, and would like to close my account.

Back