EZTrader support channel

Hi Gazgits,
As I've understand from our support team, the problem was an honest mistake from one of our employees which thought that the expiration date was 7/8 when it was actually 5/8. Of course we take full responsibility for that, and extended your expiration date.

Thanks for the quick reply Rick although things are still not so clear for me, i have had different messages from Cameel Swan and Michael Anderson. One was asking me to deposit even more money which I'm not happy to do just yet. Can you tell me what is happening with my account as their are still no funds back in the account?

Thank you

After a conversation with Michael Anderson my funds have been reinstated so i would like to thank Michael and Rick for getting this sorted. If this is sorted without any further problems i will be happy to continue with EZtrader for.

Hi Rick

I have sympathy with all these complainants. I decided to give Binary Trading a shot as a extra income for my retirement. I knew that I had to learn a lot and, now to my knowledge a huge regret, stumbled onto EZTRADER. I did everything they said I must do Deposit 250 Euro through their Optionavigator robot (Quite a joke, made more winning trades on my own with a little knowledge) and received a bonus. Then I got a phone call from Gabe Wilson senior account manager who convinced me to deposit 2,500 Euro into my account and appointed another manager by the name of Paul David who gave me an added bonus of 1,000 Euro to train with. All went well and I never got to an area where I had to read terms and conditions. I did ask though what I had to do, because in my life experience nothing is free, to not be liable for this 1,000 Euro and his answer was to do a 100 trades. At that point if I knew that I had to trade 25x this amount [25,000 Euro] I probably would not have taken that option. I got some training sessions and then I was told to deposit more money if I want some more training, which today, I am glad I did not put more money into the account. This was where the problem started. Suddenly I could not get hold of my account manager, even after lots of messages and emails.

I was still trading and had about 200 trades done, about 6,000 Euro worth of trades in a very unpredictable platform that sometimes by the looks of me had nothing to do with the real markets, when I receive an email that I had a week left
to do the rest of the trades. Went back to T&C I did find an expiration time period of 90 days. I have about 2,400 Euro still in the account. The T&C states that after this period of 90 days you will remove the bonus amount from account if the criteria of trading was not met.

This is fine by me, but here is the problem. Your finance department said that my account will be wiped out by expiration date. How is that possible?

I still have to trade about 19,500 Euro to meet the criteria which is impossible for a somebody who is new to trading and still have to learn so much. This was impossible from the beginning and you guys knew this.

In the end most people that want to take trading up as a supplementary income will do this to make money and not get exploited (not accusing you of anything) on the internet.

Ferdinand C Biela
fbiela@rm-associates.co.za

Hi Ferdinand
As an EZTrader representative I can only speak on EZTrader behalf. OptioNavigator is just one of many companies in the binary options market that EZTrader is working with. EZTrader is a reliable and a secure platform which is regulated in every EU country. Regarding the bonus policy - you can forfeit the bonus at any point you like, and thus withdraw your money. You are not chained to the bonus. Of course any profits made with the bonus will be canceled as well, otherwise it wouldn't make sense. The bonus is not a risk free trade, it's a tool that can leverage your profits, not secure them. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to send me a mail - rick@eztrader.com

Wgm and eztrader 15 day dead line

Whats the deal with the deadline? What did someone do or not do now? Are they on the verge of getting banned from another country? When I say that I am referring to the USA, and to my surprize also Canada. I found out today that they can no longer operate in Canada. And by found out I mean I was verbablly told this on the phone.

Attachments

• EZTRADER SUSPENDED AGAIN.GIF
    EZTRADER SUSPENDED AGAIN.GIF
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
  • EZTRADER SUSPENDED.GIF
    EZTRADER SUSPENDED.GIF
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
What it means?
It means they are criminals and who would want to believe it really: The law has caught up with them!!!!
Just as I said all along: Crooks and Criminals of the worst sort and they are just ONE of many on Cyprus and in Israel.

They are history. Clients will be really lucky if they get just some of the money back.

Just figure this: If a company has to establish a "support channel" where complaints are supposedly handled, then something is just dead wrong to begin with. Have you ever seen a "support channel" established by a legitimate Bank or Broker here? Go figure............

Here is the Link to the official ruling by the CySec:

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/E...pension of WGM Services Ltd authorisation.pdf

I try not to post screenshots or snippets from other websites. This is the CySec Link for all to see.

WGM as the owner of the Website EZTrader Inc and the website EZTrader is a public company, listed on the OTC Market under
EZTD Stock Quote - EZTrader Inc. Stock Price Today (EZTD:OTC) - MarketWatch

Maybe that helps a few people here when they try to report their difficulties. The SEC might be taking a closer look, too

Joa

Back