EZTrader support channel

Thanks for the tip. I do it the way I do it so as to make sure Im not violating someones "copy right" or something. Or un intentionaly involve someone in what I am posting cause they originally wrote it and I don't want to make any of my problems theirs, in turn having them make a problem for me. I'm not sure my explanation makes much sence. I did some reading on WGM and Eztraders 15 day suspension. Is it something they can actually get worked out. Or is it something that is going to end up with law suits like last time?

Hi all,
Please rest assured, the reason for this suspension is purely bureaucratic, we fully expect it to be resolved shortly. There was a misunderstanding between our company and CySEC regarding the sending of some reports and their timing, that's it. I'll update here immediately when the suspension will be over.

What do you mean by false promise? If your bonus has been canceled, and you've send all the required documents, you should get the money within a few days.

my account manager gave me the target for clearing all the bonusses in my account, I reached that target but then she said I have to turnover another 10K.

Rick, can you take care if it or give me a clear view on this?

account manager never calls back, don't do what she promised to do about the problem of the manipulation of the prices for a call or put

Back