• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FastBrokers and FXDD case

I am having an issue with a company
I hope that someone in FXDD's upper management sees this. What we probably have here is some middle manager with just enough power to call out the lawyers. He likely told the lawyers to use intimidation tactics to try to make people settle and plans to later inform his bosses about how much money he saved the company.

If anyone sane is in charge, I'll wager when they find out about this, there will be a job vacancy somewhere in middle management.
Anyone have any contact addresses ?
I do know only few major owners of FXDD:
1. Emil Assentato (Biography and Executive Profile);
2. MaxQ Investments, LLC (a Delaware limited liability company, having a principal place of business at 75 Park Place, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10007; NFA ID: 0397762);
3. Tradition North America, Inc (Contacts; NFA ID: 0271750);
4. Joseph Botkier (Short description and Executive Profile & Biography).

Deposition

Recently, we have been informed, that status conference is scheduled on May 24, 2012 at 9:30AM.
In addition, the Plaintiff's attorney sent an email to my father and showed their intention to take deposition. They make a pressure to fly to New York and to bring at the deposition the clone copy of my computer's hard disk...

Sounds like an attempt at legal blackmail to me.

Have you considered filing a complaint over this issue with the CFTC? They've got much bigger and sharper teeth than the NFA.

Hi,

I know I sound like I'm only worrying about myself. But I do have a live account with FXDD. Should I pull my money out? Are you guys looking for a fair settlement (i.e. the company will still be up and running) or are you looking to break the company out of business for anger's sake? I've read some pretty angry messages to the utmost extent. I'm concerned.

If what I read is true (about the hacked copy of MT4 & EA), is it really FXDD's fault for trying to protect their own assets? Shouldn't the proof be where the trading history shows these rogue trades instead of a copy of a hard drive (unless the trading history is there)? Hope the alleged hacked programs are not on the hard drive because if it is provided as proof, having hacked MT4 & EA programs will look a little funny, right?

I don't know all the details but just from what I've been reading above.

Are you guys looking for a fair settlement (i.e. the company will still be up and running) or are you looking to break the company out of business for anger's sake? I've read some pretty angry messages to the utmost extent. I'm concerned.
I have no intentions to break the FXDD company out of business. I'm defending and fighting for the justice only. They frame up for using the fraudulent price injection script on me and I'm angry, because this is not true: I do not used any Scripts, EA's or even hacked copy of MT4 on the joint (me + my father) trading account. At this point, the settlement conditions the opposing side suggest are not acceptible for me, because they are not willing to pay all of our money...
I think, you should be worried about one thing: this lawsuit creates the precedent, in which innocent trader (here I'm writing about me self and my father only, because I have no sufficient information in regard to other Defendants) is framed up and involved into the lawsuit. Now I'm sure: everyone of you (especially, if you are the profitable trader with FXDD) could be gotten into the such difficulty.

If what I read is true (about the hacked copy of MT4 & EA), is it really FXDD's fault for trying to protect their own assets?
I agree: if it would be true (about the hacked copy of MT4 & EA), then FXDD would be entitled to protect their own interests undoubtedly. But my case patently shows, that they have no scruples to include some innocent trader(s) into this lawsuit. - On the joint trading account with FXDD I was trading my own trading strategy, thus, I've full information and full understanding about principles of this trading strategy. I can assure: my trading principles have nothing to do with indictments in this Civil action.

Shouldn't the proof be where the trading history shows these rogue trades instead of a copy of a hard drive (unless the trading history is there)? Hope the alleged hacked programs are not on the hard drive because if it is provided as proof, having hacked MT4 & EA programs will look a little funny, right?
My computer's hard disk is clean: it contains no illegal software related to this Civil case...

Nobody wants to break FXDD. Everyone wants to see them treat clients in a fair fashion. From what I've seen, fairness is not happening to Raimundas and his father.

If FXDD continues down this path, then how can any successful trader trust that profits are truly available for withdrawal? How many clients are willing to fly to New York one or more times to fight FXDD's lawyers over money that should belong to the clients?

Nobody wants to break FXDD. Everyone wants to see them treat clients in a fair fashion. From what I've seen, fairness is not happening to Raimundas and his father.

If FXDD continues down this path, then how can any successful trader trust that profits are truly available for withdrawal? How many clients are willing to fly to New York one or more times to fight FXDD's lawyers over money that should belong to the clients?

Well none I would think. Have any news channels been informed about this ?

Back