Fear

What are the things that y'all fear while trading? Does your personal life ever effect how you trade?

There are a lot of emotional in trading usually. I remember many years ago I will say "No bixches keep me awake all night but FX does". What I can tell you is once you are in a right path, you will change your lifestyle entirely.

Personal Life effects . specially when you are trading with emotions .

In short Trading is all about patience and your trading plan...!

Ok, here's another question, do you think you should keep a little fear while trading or try to be fearless?

There are a lot of emotional in trading usually. I remember many years ago I will say "No bixches keep me awake all night but FX does". What I can tell you is once you are in a right path, you will change your lifestyle entirely.
Do you have any tips as to how to get on the right path?

Acoording to me FEAR make man strong, so its good to have fear of something in your life :)
Fear is included as emotion as human nature, I think in our life also sometime we felt fear, but fear might become barrier if anyone they want to reached certain goal they need courage

Fear is included as emotion as human nature, I think in our life also sometime we felt fear, but fear might become barrier if anyone they want to reached certain goal they need courage

Indeed it will become barrier in certain situation BUT There is on more thing which called CONTROL will manage it :)

Back