Fear

Fear makes our lives more interesting and protects us from making wrong decisions.
Sometimes it does, sometimes it's what leads us to wrong decisions. It depends on the fear and the person's experience with dealing with it.

Fear factor can be controlled if trading is done after having basic knowledge of Forex as it helps us to control our emotions otherwise trading without basic knowledge leads us towards greed factor and trading will be disturbed.

As it is complicated business, its keep the trader in complication but if you have good knowledge then give the better reward, my personal life living standard become high due to the income of forex trading, I am earning reasonable amount.

Regarding the original question, a fear that I have while trading is the fear of the unknown. That my analysis might be wrong and that I have miscalculated the situation on the market.

Fear is the natural emotion factor so it can be controlled so first of all we had to mentally strong in trading because this business involves high risk but on the other side it is profitable too.

Fear is also a hurdle to make bold decisions. Feared traders are coward they do not take any step . Just open and close trades. If they feel so fear they need much practice with low investment so that they develop courage to face market , without risk you can not trade in market and forex is not zero risk business.

Yes indeed if fear included as natural emotion, as trader is human being and sometime fear on trading is general matter, but as trader should learn how fear control decision, because sometime trader being panic due over fear and abandon first trading plan although not yet finished.

Sometimes it does, sometimes it's what leads us to wrong decisions. It depends on the fear and the person's experience with dealing with it.
Yes, sometimes it can be fear. Not like you're terrified but just afraid enough to stop and think about what you're doing. But there's panic that can result in rashness and usually wrong decisions!

Yes, sometimes it can be fear. Not like you're terrified but just afraid enough to stop and think about what you're doing. But there's panic that can result in rashness and usually wrong decisions!
Either way, anxiety related to trading is something most traders need to learn how to control if not suppress.

Back