Fear

Revenge trading is not a trading it is gambling. Decision making is corrupted you are mathematically proved to lose in the long run in this case.

I am not sure whether I would compare it to gambling, because one still does not rely on luck when they revenge trade, although their judgement is certainly compromised.

I am not sure whether I would compare it to gambling, because one still does not rely on luck when they revenge trade, although their judgement is certainly compromised.
Revenge will often harmful account and losing money, because usually revenge will making trader to dare trading with high risk taker, trading with maximum margin with expectation will obtained huge profit to recover previous losing trades, revenge is not wise decision to maintain account

Fear as well as other emotions prevents us from making serious decisions and analysing current situations. However, it's very difficult to overcome this emotion.

And still, don't think of your fear as something incredibly harmful. Don't try to get rid of it. Fear is your enemy only in case it is excess. If your fear is on an adequate level, then it's fine! It's going to help you avoid silly mistakes.

Everything that surrounds you can affect trading because it affects directly a trader, who already affects trading. So, it's better that nothing negative affects you.

you need to control your emotions during the trading as it is a challanging game. The fluctuations in the market affect your emotions quite badly. The trader have to learn how to control his personal feelings according to his own psychology.

At first I almost constantly felt fear, but I managed to overcome it with time and it turned into enthusiasm. The main thing is not to loose all your deposit up to the end at the first risk.

Fear comes from not knowing what you are doing. For trading you have to know your strength and weaknesse as well. Any decisions taken by the influence of any kind of emotions (fear, greed, overjoyed) tends to get wrong. You have to get the those emotions. But don't mix emotions with instincts.

Forex trading is a highly risky place which tests your emotions quite dramatically including fear. Nobody wants to lose the money and when he feels that he is going to lose now, it makes him fearful. You need to tackle with this fear while your trading time in order to get success.

What are the things that y'all fear while trading? Does your personal life ever effect how you trade?

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing cash in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most.

Back