Fear

And how common it happens. I assume you take proper measures to avoid such situations, like monitoring market for events that can abruply affect your position in negative way
It isn't that common. I use price action strategy to trade. I always use of the online forex calculators to measure my risk. I always set my entry price and stop loss. From that pip difference, my amount of money and my basic risk (which is 1%) I calculate my position size before I enter a trade.

Trepidation of losing money is a common matter among us. As we are investing our hard earned money here, we have this common fear always. With the increasing number of scam brokers, my fear of losing capital is somehow increasing. But in order to overcome this fear, I always try to select and work with a regulated broker that has good market reputations along with good experience in the forex market.

It is the same thing on fear of winning because a lot of people feared that what they had profit might give back.

There is another kind of fear. The fear of losing opportunity. All mewbies have this fear. When markets moves a lot in a certain direction, they become restless by thinking they are losing an opportunity of making money. As a result they try to open trade even if their system shows no signal, and they open trade and lose the money.

Trepidation of losing money is a common matter among us. As we are investing our hard earned money here, we have this common fear always. With the increasing number of scam brokers, my fear of losing capital is somehow increasing. But in order to overcome this fear, I always try to select and work with a regulated broker that has good market reputations along with good experience in the forex market.

Direct exchange will avoid all your worries. I believe everyone still remember Alpari or Lehmann Brothers with so called too big to fail once.

Fear is common in forex trading. But it shouldn't overcome your trading strategy. You need to trade with caution and confidence. Don't let some some losses define you. Nothing should ever affect your personal life. Don't ever lose hope.

Fear is natural in forex trading. After all, it is your hard earned money on the line. You should invest within a limit. You should invest so much that if you lose that investment, it shouldn't affect your personal life.

Fear is common in trading, but if you stick to your trading plan and follow it's yours then you can reduce fear, because you know that your strategy has been tested by you and it's profitable in the long. The more you trade the more stressful trading will be.

If thinking of loss is fear I will ike this feeling .Fear can be a friend i f I use it positively . Even successful traders make a plan and strategy they remain active to remain safe from loss in every possible they can do. Much fear is dangerous that will loose your confidence and trust on trading.

If you start your career from a small investment then there is no fear of losses. Stress due to extra work cause major problems in your trade, as well it creates fear of loss. So be humble and fearless person. What you think it matters. Think positive for your business. All of your business rely on your self confidence.

Back