• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx refuse to pay my profitmoney

I am having an issue with a company
Figfx

I don't recommend my style... I had a bad experience with Figfx, but at least they are not a ghost after all. That's what I received today:

"Thank you for your inquiry. A review of our records show that FIG Solutions Limited Inc. (DE # 4710069) incorporated in Delaware on 7-15-09. You may check their current status on our web site for a fee of $10.00. The web address is Delaware Division of Corporations . Have a nice day.

Regards,

Information Center
Division of Corporations
401 Federal Street Ste 4
Dover, DE 19901
(p) 302-739-3077
(f) 302-739-3812
Web: www.corp.delaware.gov"

But that's all I know about them for sure.

Ana

Of course, they have a corporation. In fact, I m sure that they have MANY corporations. What you must understand is that forming a corporation does not mean such corporation is licenced to trade Forex for clients. That corporation in Delaware is presently being sued by the US authorities ( the CFTC ) because they offered their service to US customers without proper licence. As soon they were sued, Fig simply created the new company in the Seychelles and they dont accept US clients anymore. Do not expect anything from getting the info from the Delaware registrar. What you will get are the names of the owners. That does not mean you ll be able to sue those people personally. There is no guarantee that they are US residents either. They could very well be only front men and not the true owners. Delaware is the jurisdiction in the USA that has the less stringent rules to create a corporation. Unless you prove criminal intent, you can only sue the company and not the owners for damage. That s the principle of " Limited Liability "

You can vision the court documents against Fig at the www.CFTC.gov website. A simpler way to find the documents is googling " CFTC V. Fig Solutions " You ll see they are suing Fig for 140 000 dollars for EVERY DAY from October 28 2010 to the end of january 2011. That is many millions of dollars and I can tell you Fig ( Delaware ) will certainly never pay a penny because that Delaware company certainly has zero money in it s bank account. Such companies are a lot more sophisticated than you can imagine in their ways to hide money.The CFTC will never find any money to seize on the US soil.

That is why I insist that it is not enough if a broker is located in a " safe " country. Fig had no licence from the CFTC. That means there is zero money in their account. If they had had a CFTC licence, they would have been forced to maintain 10 million dollars of THEIR OWN MONEY( not clients money ) in that Delaware company ( and THEN you can sue ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Names

Yes, I am interested in their real names. I have to know who has my Passport and my ID card, that's what I am most interested of. But of course it is not enough for the traders who lost large amonts of money. I don't think I could help them with something. Anyway, it is a lesson about NEVER TRUST A STRANGER that we all should think about.

FBI

Please ana tell me in details how to contact FBI i have several ppls who has cheated by figfx. i can launch a big complaint about then

and after all they have our passport id card copy too and they can use them to any bad cause

Cyprus

I received this email today about FigFx:

"Regarding your email below, kindly note that the said company is not licensed or supervised by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.

Yours sincerely,

Eftychia Georgiou

Senior Officer

Investment Firms Department

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

32 Stasikratous Street, 4th Floor, P.O.Box 24996,

1306 Nicosia, CYPRUS

Tel.: +357 22 875 475, Fax: +357 22 754 671

http://cysec.gov.cy "

Hello Ana and welcome back

I like your determination in pursuing the matter. Figfx is now registered as an offshore entity in the Seychelles. They dont really operate from there of course and their address in Mahe, Seychelles is only their compliance agent there, ( kind of lawyer ) That compliance agent is Intershore Consult.

SIBA is the regulation body in the Seychelles, but they dont regulate anything regarding Forex ( it s a country of 85 000 people only ).

The website for the Seychelles International Business Authority is SIBA.NET but all inquiries there will probably be useless. The official name of the company is Fig Solutions.

Still, it should be possible to get the names of the shareholders and directors from SIBA if you really want. Just remember that those companies often use front men to pose as shareholders but they are only hired to hide the true owners. The laws of the Seychelles say that the shareholders must possess 1 million dollars of assets jointly to create an international business there. So maybe they are the real persons you are so eager to meet ( for marriage ? )

Good luck

Last edited:

I know I can do nothing without the help of police. It is a crime... will see if anyone cares. But I also know if we all let them do such things everything is possible in the end. It is very strange for me that they steal such small amonts of money, they could belong to organised crime and it is difficult to find out their real intentions. That's what I really care about.

Europol says internet main tool for organised crime - Yahoo! News

Ana

Their real intentions are that there was some money that was in your pocket and, now it is in their pocket. Their philosophy is simply the old proverb " A fool and his money are soon parted ".

Yes, some Forex firms are involved with organized crime, but dont worry about identity theft or anything like that. In order to function, they need a working relationship with banks. They avoid doing anything that would cause them a problem with their bank.

You can look at the history of Finanzas Forex to see a company that was definitely involved with organized crime and nobody among their thousands clients complained about anything except losing their money. Politicians in Spain were also involved. Colombian drug lords were involved. Clients only lost their money.

You are disappointed that the FBI, Interpol and all the police forces of the World wont do something about your 100 dollars. Look at Finanzas Forex. Clients lost over 100 millions. The USA went after them with dozens of investigators from several agencies including the FBI. After 2 years, the investigation is not complete; most of the money is not found; the main actors are still not in jail because proving criminal intent in court is not as easy as you think. And the USA already spent millions to conduct the investigation. Clients are still waiting for compensation.

Question: Finanzas Forex was international. Why are they investigated only in the USA ? Answer: because a full investigation in such organisation in long, costly and difficult and it requires cooperation by countries like Panama that will do something only if it s the USA that is asking.

Last edited:
Police

No, I am not disapointed in FBI, I simply made a joke because they didn't reply yet. I know that my police will do nothing, and it could be usual for a small country like mine, but... I still believe in the United States of America. I really do. I just can't believe that they will say to it is no crime or we have no money enough. You see, in my laws you can't find the word "forex", forex is still very new here and many people never heared of it. I don't expect a big change in the next years, so I don't expect to see a regulated forex company having an office here. I will keep on testing firms from outside. So I think it is normal to help about cleaning this market. As long as I already risk sending my documents to many firms... I don't know what else should I be scared more. I keep only small amonts of money on my Visa card that I use on internet. I already have the intention to invest more money in some firms but I will keep on trading for some time with only 10-100 USD. I must be very sure to invest 1000-2000 USD or more. Anyway, if we lose the hope in police and democracy, I just don't know what we will still have left. I think that forex market will be more regulated in the next years or will simply be closed because of too many scams. There is no middle option.

Back