• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FinTelegram is a huge (very clever) SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
“LEVERATE ….sure takes time to JAIL them

At least four of these websites operated using the Sirix Webtrader platform designed by the Israeli company Leverate. Leverate advertises itself as a “one-stop shop” for anyone looking to start a business in the online trading industry, even if their knowledge of the sector is minimal.
Leverate is probably the biggest scam incubator out there. Top 3 for sure. There should be a lot more public info on what they do...Hopefully soon.

It's really not fair to target payment providers / software providers as a "scam" if they provide services to offshore brokers that go on to not act 100% properly.

Honestly, these software/payment providers have hundreds of clients. The expectation they can actively monitor each business is ridiculous. You can find a "shady" broker for every single trading/payment platform in existence. That includes PayPal or MetaQuotes (MetaTrader maker) as well.

FinTelegram is a very lazy website because they have now reduced themselves to going after the B2B providers than the actual "scams".

If you want to make a difference, educate *people* about the risks of high-leverage retail trading.

There is a new shady high-risk trading platform launching every single day. You have to educate the people.

It's really not fair to target payment providers / software providers as a "scam" if they provide services to offshore brokers that go on to not act 100% properly.

Honestly, these software/payment providers have hundreds of clients. The expectation they can actively monitor each business is ridiculous. You can find a "shady" broker for every single trading/payment platform in existence. That includes PayPal or MetaQuotes (MetaTrader maker) as well.

FinTelegram is a very lazy website because they have now reduced themselves to going after the B2B providers than the actual "scams".

If you want to make a difference, educate *people* about the risks of high-leverage retail trading.

There is a new shady high-risk trading platform launching every single day. You have to educate the people.
this is meant ironic, isn´t it? You can not be serious about this nonsense you have just written. if you are serious...just go ahead, times are changing for your industry. People get arrested and jailed, so just enjoy your time as long as possible.

this is meant ironic, isn´t it? You can not be serious about this nonsense you have just written. if you are serious...just go ahead, times are changing for your industry. People get arrested and jailed, so just enjoy your time as long as possible.

See, you're proving my point. "My industry".
Yes, of course! The financial industry has lots of crooks like any industry.
But trying to call every payment/software company a scam leaves you with NO software/payment providers left. If they serve hundreds of brokers and one is a shoddy operation, you "dox" the owner of the SOFTWARE company on your website.

I would love to see if you have ever actually RECOVERED any funds directly. You're not lawyers or law enforcement. You're an aggressive blogger taking money from scam victims who need real legal representation.

And next time, if you're going to insult me, try actually structuring an argument instead of acting "above" my comment. Good luck Elfi.

If you really cared, you would work on CONTINGENCY like a personal injury lawyer but you don't. You take funds upfront because you know you have a VERY low chance of ever recovering funds and it would be the LAW ENFORCEMENT doing so, not you.
Then, you will try to take credit.

FPA charges nothing and provides much more values to traders than your site.

If you really cared, you would work on CONTINGENCY like a personal injury lawyer but you don't. You take funds upfront because you know you have a VERY low chance of ever recovering funds and it would be the LAW ENFORCEMENT doing so, not you.
Then, you will try to take credit.

FPA charges nothing and provides much more values to traders than your site.
We have more than 1.000 registered victims at EFRI. Only a small part paid an upfront fee of € 75,- and we request a contingency fee of 10%.. what are you talking about.. and believe me the chances of getting refunds are improving with each arrest being made by the German law enforcement guys.. ... traders means victims doesn´t it. There are no trades - 99% are fake trading websites and you probably know.

99% of trades are fake?
Come on... maybe at the dodgiest offshore brokers.
Legitimate regulated brokers are where the majority of people trade and 99% is an absurd figure you're pulling out of nowhere.

How many of the 1000 have gotten any back? I have personally heard of you charging hundreds of Euros to clients.

The German or American law enforcement actions have nothing to do with your blog. Traders do not need to pay you anything to get their money back from compensation efforts done by law enforcement or law firms. Scam, scam scam. That would be no different than if FPA charged contingency for posting on their forum.

They don't.

99% of trades are fake?
Legitimate regulated brokers are where the majority of people trade and 99% is an absurd figure you're pulling out of nowhere.

How many of the 1000 have gotten any back? I have personally heard of you charging hundreds of Euros to clients.

The German or American law enforcement actions have nothing to do with your blog. Traders do not need to pay you anything to get their money back from compensation efforts done by law enforcement or law firms. Scam, scam scam. That would be no different than if FPA charged contingency for posting on their forum.

They don´t

99% of trades are fake?

They don't.
I am so sorry I have to do some work, pls bring some proofs for your statements. then I will come back and take care, being a trader or a PSP or a call center guy can be quite dangerous nowadayas.

Back