• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FinTelegram is a huge (very clever) SCAM.

I am having an issue with a company
In addition honestly I have to admit that I am just too busy to read all articles about EFRI, Fintelegram,... and to discuss with the journalists for correctness. I am sorry about that.. and in addition I have to admit that for me to follow all your great comments in here is also quite difficult, so in case you have any questions about EFRI just contact me : e.sixt@efri.io. it will be a pleasure to answer.

??? so what is this all about. What do you want from us. If you do not want to read Fintelegram, do not read it. If you do not want join EFRI, just do not do it. ...just go on with your life.. if you think Fintelegram is a scam, report it to the authorities, and if you think EFRI is a scam also just report it to the authorities or the press or whomever you want.
I am just a bit confused because of the conflicting statements by EFRI. Maybe there is a logical explanation why EFRI is and isn't a sister company of Fintelegram or why Tzorya is a business partner of Werner Böhm.

This situation is confusing and it would be great if EFRI could just clarify their relationship with Fintelegram, Werner Böhm and Ilan Tzorya in detail. Especially because Ilan Tzorya, Werner Böhm's business partner, is one of the masterminds behind this fraud according to Austrian authorities.

the story from Weinglass was published in September 2019, the not for profit organization with two board members (SIXT, KIMBERELY) was set up in April 2020. Only at the beginning in 2019 EFRI was a "cooperation" of Fintelegram and EFRI. There is no legal ownership of a not for profit organization. All Power of Attorneys are issued to the not for profit organzation and me (SIXT) as I am a Chartered accountant legally permitted to represent people in claiming their money (in Austria you have to apply for such a permittance) . There is no legal contract between Fintelegram, WErner Böhm and the not for profit organization/me. Werner Böhm is doing Fintelegram and I (SIXT) is doing EFRI. EFRI /I do not write any articles for Fintelegram and I am not involved at all in the day to day management of Fintelegram or in any strategic decisions from FINTELEGRAM. EFRI/I do not hold any shares in any companies around Fintelegram. But we share information - so whenever i join court hearings I provide the info to Fintelegram, when Fintelegram receives info about companies/banks/PSP EFRI is interested, I get the info. I have to administer 1.000 victims and have still usual work to do (I run still a tax advising company) so I am busy anyway. About the relationship between Tzroya and Fintelegram, ask them, for me Tzorya is a guy who could help to make a lot of victims happy as he for sure has a lot of critical information about the PSPs involved. But in case he is found guilty we will also legally claim the money for the victims from him All this is not really exciting information,...

fintelegram.com/whitelisting-application

EFRI and Fintelegram are nothing but a nest of crooks. A bunch of extortionists. They lure victims to pay upfront fees. They ‘expose’ scammers on their self proclaimed news website yet they will remove any ‘investigation’ about these supposed scammers if they agree to pay a $6500 fee
They say they are hiding their corporate structure to keep their ‘journalists’ safe. Truth is they are doing it to avoid being taken to court by the many people who would like to file defamation cases against them!

EFRI and Fintelegram are nothing but a nest of crooks. A bunch of extortionists. They lure victims to pay upfront fees. They ‘expose’ scammers on their self proclaimed news website yet they will remove any ‘investigation’ about these supposed scammers if they agree to pay a $6500 fee
They say they are hiding their corporate structure to keep their ‘journalists’ safe. Truth is they are doing it to avoid being taken to court by the many people who would like to file defamation cases against them!

Wow! :oops: $6500 to be whitelisted plus a recurring semi-annual fee of $2500. I think some of the cheaper island country psuedo-regulators charge less.

And regarding the claim that there is no joint ownership between EFRI Boehm Sixt etc
Fintelegram states that it is owned and operated by Cyber Intelligence Services LLC
1632118954328.png

By searching for further information about the CyberIntelligence Network, the associated website (source: www.cytelnet.com) states that:
CyberIntelligence Services PLC is the operator of the crowdsourced cyberintelligence(www.cytelnet.com)
1632119078852.png

The information on CyberIntelligence Services PLC shown under the UK Registry (https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12552465) allow us to note that:

1. Mr Boehm and Mr Dobias are the directors
2. Mr Boehm is Person with Significant Control

An Austrian company, CyTel42 Group AG, is linked (refer to the page bottom).
1632119078874.png

The now defunct www.efri.fund website – directly accessible via cytelnet.com – also stated that the Austrian entity CyTel42 Group AG was established the EFRI FUND (www.efri.fund) to provide Fund Recovery and operate a Whistleblower Program under which they reward contributing people with their C42 Token(https://efri.fund/the-glass-full-of-nota-bene).Furthermore, it states that the “EFRI consists of the two synergistically elements EFRI FUND and the EFRI NGO: the Efri FUND is operated by EFRI Asset Management Ltd” […] and “The EFRI Fund, a subsidiary of CyberIntelligence Services PLC”)

and, surprise surprise...

As per the UK Registry of companies website (https://find-and-update.company-inf...any/11544691/persons-with-significant-control) EFRI Asset Management Ltd is owned by CyberIntelligence and managed by Mr. Boehm.

Frist of all EFRI requests a membership fee of € 75,- from some of the victims (the biggest part of the victims has never paid anything). Where did you get the number USD 6.500 from? Is it on the website or how to you know or pretend to know, Just send some proof. I do not know about such a claim, but I am not Fintelegram.

Wow! :oops: $6500 to be whitelisted plus a recurring semi-annual fee of $2500. I think some of the cheaper island country psuedo-regulators charge less.
have you seen proof for this claim? I have not seen any proof for it so far.

Back