FM Trader Scammed My Account to Almost Zero Balance Pending Withdrawal

Yes,I contacted already my bank/VISA Institution and that was my response as stated above.It 's good that my bank became suspicious when they captured the name FM TRADER.If they had succeeded making withdrawals using fictitious names of "Broad Media or Broad media etc.it would be difficult to trace.Anyways, it was only FMTrader that I had transaction with online where the consent to entrust security codes had been vitiated due to misrepresentation, and where the attempts to make fraudulent withdrawals were proximate to the transaction.

I agree with you totally that it is extremely rare for binary options broker to allow withdrawal from profits or refund of deposit, which means that FM Trader, among others, exist to scam unsuspecting gullible and persons who are in desperate financial situations.

Binary Options Rare Withdrawals of Profits and Return of Deposits Are Evidenced of Scam of FM Trader

I validate the statement that Binary Company extremely rare to allow withdrawals of profits much less return of deposit with my experience with FM Trader. Therefore, victims of scams should collaborate and make concerted efforts to get rid of these scammers.I will take cudgels with my forthcoming complaint with FM Trader.Hopefully. the complaint process of all sorts get rid of their dishonest business soon.

Melquiadesgutierez, contact your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Tell them exactly how this was done to avoid providing the promised service of withdrawal. Point out the attempted unauthorized charges too. As if your initial deposit can be charged back based on deliberate refusal of a promised service (withdrawal) and fraud to avoid a withdrawal.

Report back here what they say.

Joe, it makes like easier if each person has a unique thread. This way, it's simpler to see how many issues each company has and how many of those get resolved.

Tell your friend to report the fraudulent charges to the police and to his bank.
Report them to Action Fraud

Hi traders,
The brokers everywhere are jerks when it comes to binary trades.. I have not yet met a good sales\broker agent. I traded with FM TRADER a long time ago and resumed about six months ago (after switching between quickoption and 24). However, I have never had trouble with my withdrawals when I did them myself (almost always had to speak to customer support before it could happen, but it always happened). Also, don't ever let any broker, or anyone actually, take over your account or handle your money! I got my whole cash back when I finished with FM TRADER last time (about two years ago) and I did a trial withdraw now and I got the money now too (got back to them just because I had better luck there - no special reason). Please don't let anyone make trades for you. it's your money - not their. I read that people have trouble when they want to take their money out of the system, but you have to understand - these brokers are getting paid so you keep your money in their system. I agree with Melquiadesgutierez - use Skype if you have to, and cancel the access if you see anything suspicious.

And someone falls out of the sky to recommend FM Trader. Amazing that none of the tens of thousands of established FPA members have any good experiences with the company.

FM Trader a scam scam scam platform. These so called brokers asks to take over your computer go into your bank account with draw every single dollar you have then put it in the system then when you want to withdraw your own money even though they say they will let you They will hold it for much longer and convince you to take some trades. When they lose all your money they say its your fault because you were too slow. Then they want to go into your bank account to withdraw some more money and try and convince you to take more trades. Its the most legally legit scam out there. Don't listen to them take your money and run don't risk all your money. When something inside tells you to withdraw your money do it and don.t look back

The same thing happened to me and I needed the money for my rent...I really need to sort this out

I have tried to get my money out of FM trader for the past 3 weeks, they keep asking for non existent " documents of deposit" and when I say I dont have them ( all they have to do is look at my account) they refuse to give me back MY money- they ar TOTAL SCAMMERS, DONT GO NEAR THEM

Back