Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

Yes this much profit is not easy . We invest low and expect more from market than our money and skill. Millions of dollars should not be at risk . I try to get 10% to 20% of profit in month. Some times I get my target some times not .Forex is not my main vehicle of life for making money .

You're right. It won't be easy to make forex as main business for you because your daily needs will depend on the quality of transaction which has happened in the market so it will give more pressure for you when you're trading as full-time traders who gained main income from trading. But if you had million dollars to invest, then 10-20% monthly profit is more than enough I think. For now on, I still didn't decide to use forex as main business for me.

You're right. It won't be easy to make forex as main business for you because your daily needs will depend on the quality of transaction which has happened in the market so it will give more pressure for you when you're trading as full-time traders who gained main income from trading. But if you had million dollars to invest, then 10-20% monthly profit is more than enough I think. For now on, I still didn't decide to use forex as main business for me.

Many factor that make this business can not being stable income , so its wise choice for anyone to decide forex as not main business . No matter how much income that offered from this business , still in here there are risk factor that can make trader not get anythings in one day even one months , so this very crucial for financial in familiy need for live

Many factor that make this business can not being stable income , so its wise choice for anyone to decide forex as not main business . No matter how much income that offered from this business , still in here there are risk factor that can make trader not get anythings in one day even one months , so this very crucial for financial in familiy need for live

True, you can not plan but you can make a few big hits and solve your financial problems. That's why it's so appealing.

True, you can not plan but you can make a few big hits and solve your financial problems. That's why it's so appealing.

Try to make those bit hits, you can get hit by market as well. So don't try to think like this. Any trader who tries to do so end up only getting margin call.

Try to make those bit hits, you can get hit by market as well. So don't try to think like this. Any trader who tries to do so end up only getting margin call.

Fully agree with you. You always need a cold blooded strategy. The problem is how to remain cold blooded?

Fully agree with you. You always need a cold blooded strategy. The problem is how to remain cold blooded?

Its like an infinite loop, you need a big account to remain cold blooded but you cannot generate a big account by remaining cold blooded LOL.

Its like an infinite loop, you need a big account to remain cold blooded but you cannot generate a big account by remaining cold blooded LOL.

To generate big money from forex you need cool mind , huge investment as well as high skill of trading . After it you will be able to use your money in managed and planned way . It will bring prosperity to you .

It is true that there are so many factors which can make you gain stable income in this business but it doesn't mean that it is impossible thing to gain consistent profit from this business. I think it's okay to make it as main business as long as you had preparation about money management and risk management. There are some traders who could gain consistent profit from trading and it can support daily needs but you must try to implement it and knowing the result of trading first.

Back