Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

FOrex is more profitable than stock but forex has high risk option if you want to get high profit then you have to keep in mind that you could able to loose your money also. Forex can be the main incoming source but beside that you should not be greedy on this sector.

FOrex is more profitable than stock but forex has high risk option if you want to get high profit then you have to keep in mind that you could able to loose your money also. Forex can be the main incoming source but beside that you should not be greedy on this sector.

It's possible that forex is more profitable than stock trading because the movement of price in forex market is more volatile than stock. But forex can drain faster of your equity too when you made mistake so it's wrong if you think that forex will always be more profitable than stock. It's depending on your money management, entry and exit point, and also your capability in making analysis to the market. Stock market is limited in time because there is open and close market everyday, but forex market is opening 24 hours daily in 5 days. But this can be good and bad point at the same time too.

It's possible that forex is more profitable than stock trading because the movement of price in forex market is more volatile than stock. But forex can drain faster of your equity too when you made mistake so it's wrong if you think that forex will always be more profitable than stock. It's depending on your money management, entry and exit point, and also your capability in making analysis to the market. Stock market is limited in time because there is open and close market everyday, but forex market is opening 24 hours daily in 5 days. But this can be good and bad point at the same time too.

Certainly everything has its own good and bad points, and those who are intelligent enough will certainly use the good ones to work for them such that they can be able to excel in the life and this is even more crucial in trading life.

Certainly everything has its own good and bad points, and those who are intelligent enough will certainly use the good ones to work for them such that they can be able to excel in the life and this is even more crucial in trading life.

One can make forex trading as main vehicle for living but for this he needs to have a lot of special skills and a good healthy trading capital to generate good profit enough for him to make his living on.

Absolutely.

I realize a lot of experienced traders have high-end trading systems which can hold multiple charts and such. Before coming to the land of forex I traded options and even stocks at times. I've been strictly trading forex for the past 3 years (many highs and even more lows experienced)...do any of you guys use other investment vehicles besides forex to trade or would you consider that being greedy and/or tedious. My trading cpu is pretty basic and gets the job done but if I do decide to dabble back into calls and puts do you guys have any suggestions? (If is a big 'if'...options trading went downhill last time I did it)

If your ability is into Forex. Why not? Learn and have an experience. ^^

One can make forex trading as main vehicle for living but for this he needs to have a lot of special skills and a good healthy trading capital to generate good profit enough for him to make his living on.

Yes, you're right. Trading for living is not easy thing to realize, it will need time and process to make it happen so it's not happening in short time. If traders want to make forex as main business so they should start to realize consistent profit first and it can be done with small amount of profit first but you must keep consistency of profit first.

Trading is easy to make a living, but you must know what you are doing and never lie to yourself.:p
It is no difference with study, take your cert, interview a job but a lot of people dream big and use shortcut and thinking to make a living.:cool:

Back