Forex as the main vehicle for making money?

After spending a lot of time with forex trading a trader really gets much money that is enough for spending good life. It is not a fully dependable business but making money is not difficult.

I think it is a fully dependable business but only after you start making regular profits for at least 4 years. Because after such a long time, you will be making money very easily and consistently.

Forex is very risky as a full time income, I like to spread my risk out.

Anyone here have experience trading bonds as a secondary form of income ? I hear they are more stable - although they don't profit in big numbers
the same goes for trust funds

Forex is very risky as a full time income, I like to spread my risk out.

Anyone here have experience trading bonds as a secondary form of income ? I hear they are more stable - although they don't profit in big numbers
the same goes for trust funds

Its will be good if there traders can get profit as stable though in low amount . its indicates the mental has been strong and steady . With have stable profit then its can make this business as job for daily income . so this good for earning money machine for them i think

I also have this dream of making forex trading as my main and only source of income but his won't gonna happen so fast. May be after 10-12 years I may have enough back up cash to turn forex trading as my main source of income.

I also have this dream of making forex trading as my main and only source of income but his won't gonna happen so fast. May be after 10-12 years I may have enough back up cash to turn forex trading as my main source of income.

That's right. It is not happening in short time and it will need process to make forex as our main business to make money. Same with another business, it's impossible to gain big amount of profit consistently in here. Traders must practice how to trade well in every condition of market, prepare proper money management and risk management to prevent big loss when you made mistakes, and how to grow your account so the profit can be bigger and stable so it can support your daily needs.

I have been trading in the forex market from past five years and am still not into the financial freedom status, thus it proves that my strong mindset needs to be even more stronger ;P But i really want to excel in the forex trading business for which am struggling.

I am also with forex business since last 3 years. Forex is now a part of life for me. Although i do not depend on forex but it is my passion to do trading , watch market daily and earn some money from it.

I am also with forex business since last 3 years. Forex is now a part of life for me. Although i do not depend on forex but it is my passion to do trading , watch market daily and earn some money from it.

Yes , our hope we can make extra income or have passive income even get stable income to living . but all of that we don't too expected to forex as vehicle to get rich just within short times . the main things we can earn money as stable for long

It is not a necessary thing to make forex trading your full time job. You can trade part time and still make more money from forex than your regular job. It is such a nice and great business to do.

Back