• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Forex Conductor

This software managed to make a recovery after the market shifted... currently, the loss for the month is 128 usd. It used to be 600 USD. We'll see what the end result would be...

loving this trading system

I am up another $829 in profit since my last post on the 12th. So far, this is the best EA I have and it seems promising. I wish I traded more than .1 lot, maybe I'll increase it. Keep up the good trades!

fx conductor

i mean all trading u realistically need to take losses, and if ur uncertain about them taking a loss then its not good for u. im on zulutrade and use providers. i still believe traders are not as good as myself but im an optimist and hope for the brilliant trader system or hybrid ea.
ea's need to stay away from news because if they are on during this time look at this week it was a whipsaw.nobody could read it properly and no ea can do this. i think hybrid and manual ea's are the future and somebody will find the perfect mathematical profit maker. they just need to stop taking consumers money for some bull**** ea's and provide a legit ea. ive said enough but i love forex and love my profits. happy trading and i really hope this ea is legit.

Crashing problem

Hi All,

I have been using Forex Conductor for almost 1 month now without any technical issues. But on Wednesday it started crashing my MT4 platform. I have checked by running the same charts on the same platform but without the EA loaded and result is no crash. Can anyone else let me know if they have had similar issues. Thanks.

Still good profits

I'm finally moving over to trading to my live account. I wish I had started with trading a live account when I first got it, but I wanted to compare to other trading systems--so far it has done extremely well. Looking forward to more trades!

I've been a little distracted lately but finally got around to giving this a decent test. I've been testing it for the entire month of November and at this time is actually up over 1250 pips. I admit it was a bit of a rollercoaster ride. It had one trade open for over a week that just kept going farther and farther negative but it actually closed in a profit. Overall their win ratio is alot higher then their lose ratio. I'm thinking I might throw them on Live in December starting at 0.1 Lots. Could be a nice little boost to my moderatly successfull trading as far.

Btw, If your using this EA and your concerned they've "lost track" of a trade you can just simply close and open MT4 every day. According to them it automaticly takes control again. Some of their trades may make you nervous but I wonder if one of their strategies is some sort of long term swing trading? They seem to run the gambit from scalping to swing trading.

Just my luck

I purchased Forex Conductor on December 16th and got a good three first trades, then a series of bad ones. Well overall I am at -€90 at the moment with six open trades running at -€157.

Notwithstanding this, I will bear with them a little while longer, hoping to catch up a positive trend and make up for all the losses.

Who are they?

Does it bother you that those who run Forex Conductor are anonymous?
I have tried to find who they are but all attempts failed. The closest I came to them was to a proxy domain company and to GoDaddy.com on the other side.

It seems that they do not exist, except for sending signals and once in a while answer some mail.

This whole operation could be run by just one person, pretending to be a number of expert traders.

What do you think?

Updates

Hi,
Can someone please updated his results/experience he had so for with ForexConductor?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Good week

great, i'm excited to see forexconductor trades have rocked this past couple of weeks. i hope the trades continue, thus far they seem have a good trading system.

Back