1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Military School....what's it like?

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by CryptoatForex, Aug 19, 2018.

1. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

I have been through another online training school(not sure if allowed to mention other forums) and learnt a lot....will I learn anything different from the one here?

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

You have already been with another so you can see the different mate, Every online Forex schools are to help the newbies to learn about the Forex and they teach the same BUT in their own ways. For Example, FPA trying to make it easy with Military ways :)

3. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Thanks for the reply. I just wondered really if it was worth me going through it all.

4. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Indeed it worth and you will find it worth when you start reading 1 or 2 articles.

5. CryptoatForex

CryptoatForex Recruit

Brilliant thanks. I will crack on with it!

6. Notati

Notati Private

Sive Morten has been working for a European Bank since April of 2000. Currently, he is a supervisor of risk investment division in his bank. His forex education and experience is truly vast. In this section, he provides high quality free forex education from A to Z. Hence this one is very good.