Forex Military School....what's it like?

vvovan

Recruit
Did you teach yourself?
of couse. there some words in my country if you want do smt good do it yourself. that's i do.
and i can tell you why.
look you have learned from online school but they teach how they see it. and you'll trade with their style. and i want have myown trade style. and how can i get myown style? only if i'll trade and teach myself. you have platforms, forums so do it.

JayJones

Sergeant
of couse. there some words in my country if you want do smt good do it yourself. that's i do.
and i can tell you why.
look you have learned from online school but they teach how they see it. and you'll trade with their style. and i want have myown trade style. and how can i get myown style? only if i'll trade and teach myself. you have platforms, forums so do it.
Where did you learn the basics initially? Babypips?

Balladotus

Private
It seems to me a great opportunity.
All the more so because there is a variety of information gathered here, which is suitable for traders with different levels of training.

Mnefyn

Recruit
Of course, there are many online schools, but they are similar only in the early stages of learning when they talk about fundamental things in trading. In every online school, you can find something new and some useful information for yourself. I always believe that it is better to use all methods to get information, and online school is a good collection of such structured information.