Forex4you broker (eglobal-forex.com) Big problem or Sc...!!!

I believe the only way to be really sure on this one is to kick it up to the regulator.

XTRAD WE BOTH R IN THE SAME BOAT....NO DOUBT FOREX4YOU IS MANIPULATIVE AND FRAUD....PLS VISIT MT SCAM ALERT AGAIN FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT....U WILL NOT STOP LAUGHING...I GUARANTEE IT.....THEY HAV CLAIMES THAT THERE QUOTE PROVIDER IS EXANTE....AND THEY RECVD THE SAID PRICE.....BUT NO PROOF OR ATTCHMENTS....JUST TYPRD IT IN ..N EXPECT US TO JUST ACCEPT IT....NOW COMES THE BEST PART...EXANTE ITSELF IS A BROKER....AND NOW E-GLOBAL IS OUT OF THE PICTURE....LOTS OF GOOF UP AND LYING IN THE AIR......

SERIOUSLY PLS ESCALATE THE SAME FROM YOUR END ALSO....

XTRAD WE BOTH R IN THE SAME BOAT....NO DOUBT FOREX4YOU IS MANIPULATIVE AND FRAUD....PLS VISIT MT SCAM ALERT AGAIN FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT....U WILL NOT STOP LAUGHING...I GUARANTEE IT.....THEY HAV CLAIMES THAT THERE QUOTE PROVIDER IS EXANTE....AND THEY RECVD THE SAID PRICE.....BUT NO PROOF OR ATTCHMENTS....JUST TYPRD IT IN ..N EXPECT US TO JUST ACCEPT IT....NOW COMES THE BEST PART...EXANTE ITSELF IS A BROKER....AND NOW E-GLOBAL IS OUT OF THE PICTURE....LOTS OF GOOF UP AND LYING IN THE AIR......

SERIOUSLY PLS ESCALATE THE SAME FROM YOUR END ALSO....

Yes Forex4you start scam clients!

Dear FPA team i have open case in Forex Traders Court , please check and help Us . Thanks

i make new complain to FSC (www.fscmauritius.org)
But they can not help me .
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly note that as per our records, the Company is not regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius.
Kind Regards,

SHIBCHURN Manisha
Examiner
Supervision– Capital Markets
FSCMauritius
FSC House | 54 CyberCity | Ebene | Mauritius
(Tel: (230) 403 7000
6 Fax: (230) 467 7172
www.fscmauritius.org

i make new complain to FSC (www.fscmauritius.org)
But they can not help me .
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly note that as per our records, the Company is not regulated by the Financial Services Commission, Mauritius.
Kind Regards,

SHIBCHURN Manisha
Examiner
Supervision– Capital Markets
FSCMauritius
FSC House | 54 CyberCity | Ebene | Mauritius
(Tel: (230) 403 7000
6 Fax: (230) 467 7172
www.fscmauritius.org

Greetings.

Please mind that our company is not regulated by commission specified above. Here you can see contact information of our regulator BVIFSC:

British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission
Pasea Estate
P.O. Box 418
Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110
British Virgin Islands
Tel: 284-494-1324 or 284-494-4190
Fax: 284-494-5016
Email: commissioner@bvifsc.vg

Our licence number: SIBA/L/12/1027

You can find E-GLOBAL TRADE & FINANCE GROUP listed in BVIFSC regulated companies by this link:
www.bvifsc.vg/en-us/regulatedentities/investmentbusiness/categoriesofinvestmentbusinesslicences/category1dealingininvestments/subcategorybdealingasprincipal.aspx

Last edited:
hello xtrad,

sorry to revert late, was out of town for few days, just returned and found that my case has been suspended from fpa end and not forwarded to voting....really dont understand the reason for the same...they hav mentiones it as only the regulator can now find the truth , so i guess u r also in the same boat....pls dont waste ur time here....fpa has internal arrangements with selected brokers aginst whom they dont want to blacklist neither take actions and nor guide us.....looks like they only hav issues with binary trading......i really dont understand why can they not blacklist a broker who fails to provide transparent and sufficient truth in regards with the price quotes.....in short according to fpa a regulated broker has the power and right to manipulate the price in the name of L.Ps and question can be raised....so in short stop trading itself...or be ready to get manipulated n cheated by your broker.....and if u do get cheated dont waste your time....just deposit more and continue trading....thats it.......

hello xtrad,

sorry to revert late, was out of town for few days, just returned and found that my case has been suspended from fpa end and not forwarded to voting....really dont understand the reason for the same...they hav mentiones it as only the regulator can now find the truth , so i guess u r also in the same boat....pls dont waste ur time here....fpa has internal arrangements with selected brokers aginst whom they dont want to blacklist neither take actions and nor guide us.....looks like they only hav issues with binary trading......i really dont understand why can they not blacklist a broker who fails to provide transparent and sufficient truth in regards with the price quotes.....in short according to fpa a regulated broker has the power and right to manipulate the price in the name of L.Ps and question can be raised....so in short stop trading itself...or be ready to get manipulated n cheated by your broker.....and if u do get cheated dont waste your time....just deposit more and continue trading....thats it.......

oh,very bad news :(
try cyber police, econsumer, fsa and other place ,do not let forex4you scam us easy.
please inform me about news,thanks.

After 2 month BVIFSC still do nothing and always they say same answer !!

"The Commission continues to look into this matter and will revert to you once the review has been completed. "

i call them just now, they say we can not tell you when review finish!!
is it normal?? i think they want waste the time and help forex4you continue scam others...

i talked with Acting Director, Investment Business of bvifsc 3 weeks ago and here is his answer:

"Dear Mr ......
I acknowledge receipt of your email. As indicated the matter is being considered. We are reviewing the information you have provided as well as documentation provided by the licensee. At this stage I unable to say when our review will be completed. However, we are currently giving it priority.
Regards,

Glenford Malone
Acting Director, Investment Business Division
BVI Financial Services Commission
Pasea Estate, Tortola
British Virgin Islands

-------------------------------------------
But still no result, 2month passed and investigation continue !!!!

i start continue the matter with low Firm and Police power of BVI ,
other clients who scam with forex4you can contact me and send me documents
i will use them against forex4you to do not scam others ...
i am waiting for your details.

Back