ForexPeaceArmy a scam itself?

Absolutely nothing in your attitude suggests that you plan to examine which “gap” in your security practices they use?

So you have sent them "Performance Testing invitations"? And they refuse to participate? Does it need a very intelligent person to see the obvious?

At least I have learned the hard way that a top rating on FPA is worth NOTHING!

Have a nice weekend!
/Urban
Sweden

I have asked Ken Dempsey, their “support”, for historical data several times. The problem is that he isn’t like you and me. When he don’t lies he refuses to tell the truth. He always want to gain some time. Time enough for you to pay one more member fee (177$/month). They live on their members fees – not on their trading performance.

Something tells me that you know their 4.5 star rating here is a fake!

The FPA's review moderation is under constant examination looking for ways to improve the system. The percent of review spammers caught is significantly higher each year as new capabilities are added. Currently, I have over 40 review pages on my personal radar waiting for a discernible pattern to confirm something which appears suspicious. Sooner or later, most cases of suspected review spam are verified.

I could use some assistance in a few methods which require more manual work. Too bad nothing in your attitude indicates that you are willing to lift a finger to do anything more than attack the FPA. Nothing in your attitude shows that you could even approach the task without allowing your personal bias to twist your interpretation of the results of the task.

I see you've learned very little. You still haven't bothered to try to put up a new review for Honest Forex Signals. Your inaction gives the company a higher rating. You also haven't bothered to open your own Scam Alerts thread about your claimed issues with them. If all you want to do is complain about how unfair the FPA is without taking action, I suggest you stop wasting your time and my time here.

If you want to personally control which reviews are and are not approved, start your own review site and decide which reviews are approved based only on whether you agree with what each reviewer says.

Sorry for wasting your valuable time.
Your detailed answers due indicate that you feel struck by my criticism.

Are you the least bit concerned that several members have drawn severe criticism of a company that your site gives 4.5 star rating? They use their good grades from FPA in their marketing?

Well, you are extremely competent and you have developed your filters to perfection ... But my conclusion is clear, and I think yours is too. :)
Have a nice weekend, dude! :)

Call me an idiot. Say that I am confused. Call me a retard... Couldnt care less. This is my last reply.

Other than one suggestion of something I implemented at the FPA many years ago, you've made zero effort to offer constructive ideas. You also haven't bothered to try resubmitting your review.

It's a simple fact that no review screening system is ever going to be perfect. I check the competition and often see the exact same review the FPA rejected as an obvious fake posted on other sites. I know that there's always room for improvement, but this improvement is based on measurable items, not on personal opinions. I've got over a dozen small improvements sitting in the queue for the coders. I've also got some larger ideas which would require one or more reliable people willing to volunteer some time. Something most conspiracy theorists never think about is this...

No matter how good someone is at slipping fake reviews past moderation, there is nothing any review spammer can do to stop real customers from leaving real reviews at the FPA.

My detailed answers come from long practice trying to talk conspiracy theorists into seeing reality and doing something productive.

Sometimes it works. The member realizes that doing logical things like leaving an honest review with an honest location would be a service to the trading community.

In your case, 2 others left negative reviews which were approved after your first time "accidentally" selecting Sweden. I just checked, You've lived down to my worst expectations of you and again spent more time attacking the FPA without bothering to submit another review.

It's obvious that your real priority is making cheap shots against the FPA while fantasizing about being able to personally control the reviews based only on your own opinions. You don't seem to care about putting any of your efforts into going after a company you claim didn't provide the service you paid for.

I hope you can keep your promise to not come back. The FPA needs traders who will fight against bad companies and will work to try to improve the system. The FPA does not need whining conspiracy theorists who spend all their time crying about the world not instantly changing to match their opinions of reality.

My apologies for being rude an unfair…
I have been frustrated for several things happening in my life for the moment and sometimes internet discussions can be very, very wrong during such a period in anyone’s life. It tends to show people from their worst side. I am normally a quite polite person.
To be honest I didn’t took the time to carefully read what you wrote in your comments. I just saw statement that you couldn’t do more than you already have done.

Due, I still think there is a problem when honestforexsignals.com get a top rating at FPA. In my opinion they are liars and don’t deserve anything else than 0 stars rating, but how can YOU know that I am not one of those bad guys trying to discredit a serious company, for unclear reasons…

And how can I prove they are liars? If I show you a copy of all trades made on my account during a specific period (showing approximately -500 pips instead of +996 pips, as they claim), then I suppose Ken will say those trades are not generated by them? His words against my words...

The only thing that might be missing is a motive. Why would I, a single father from Sweden, discredit a small company from the US for no reason?

This is a copy of an e-mail I got from them when I expressed my doubts about their service before I joined:

“Urban -

Our trades are verified by our Brokerage and ForexVerified.com for five years.

www.honestforexsignals.com/proof/

We have 4.5/5 Star Reviews on ForexPeaceArmy.

We have over 1000 Clients.

Choice is yours :) Cheers.

www.honestforexsignals.com/join

-Ken”

The good rating at FPA had a great impact in my decision to give them another try.
(They only publish strong trading periods, if there are any???)

However, I will not invest any more energy in this matter. The fact is that I am robbed and fooled by them and I have to accept it. It is not worth the time to “win” against them.

Again, my apologies for being unfair against FPA. Keep up the good work. I believe you do your best to remove scam companies. I think some companies will always slip through your filter, and it's probably hard to avoid.

If you get your own review in, that will move them down a little more.

Get a thread opened and get the evidence posted. The last guy's problem was that he joined in mid-month and quite before the next month was done. That made it very easy for Ken to say that the parts of each month he wasn't a member were the profitable times.

Back